FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2017, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Earn up to 11,400 award miles for a 1 year Print + Digital subscription for £179
Thanks, that sounds more like it.

The actual subscription page is difficult to load
https://subscription.economist.com/O...-and-More/Trpl
Purchased it. Thanks!

and I don't seem to be able to change the country.
I was able to change it on the top right corner of the screen.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Come on guys, where have you been? I'd have thought you'd be all over this one, which is within the ratio of 1,000 miles for EUR10. Here, there are 5,000 miles for 12 weeks of the weekend edition of the SZ newspaper.

12 Wochen Süddeutsche Zeitung am Wochenende für 49,90

https://service.sueddeutsche.de/lese...n-sichern.html
1flyer likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by mmff
Thanks, that sounds more like it.

Purchased it. Thanks!

I was able to change it on the top right corner of the screen.
Hello, following your msgs here, I've tried any possible link/clicky photo/text to subscribe to that 11,400 M offer for a 1 year subscription. the original page of the offer seems like a UK members page. Once I'm clicking on the 'register', the page shows up as a US member (I AM in the US), and the offer is gone. I changed it to UK/ENGLISH top right page, and it shows the bonus offer. Switching back to US/ENGLISH takes the offer away.
Any ideas how I can get around it and DO get that bonus for registering as a US resident?

Thanks!
Old Oct 21, 2017, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
Come on guys, where have you been? I'd have thought you'd be all over this one, which is within the ratio of 1,000 miles for EUR10. Here, there are 5,000 miles for 12 weeks of the weekend edition of the SZ newspaper.

12 Wochen Süddeutsche Zeitung am Wochenende für 49,90

https://service.sueddeutsche.de/lese...n-sichern.html
Wouldn't this exclude you from the mileage promotions on longer (6 months IIRC) SZ subscriptions?
Old Oct 21, 2017, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by Ori Kuper
Hello, following your msgs here, I've tried any possible link/clicky photo/text to subscribe to that 11,400 M offer for a 1 year subscription. the original page of the offer seems like a UK members page. Once I'm clicking on the 'register', the page shows up as a US member (I AM in the US), and the offer is gone. I changed it to UK/ENGLISH top right page, and it shows the bonus offer. Switching back to US/ENGLISH takes the offer away.
Any ideas how I can get around it and DO get that bonus for registering as a US resident?

Thanks!
It's still working for me on Google Chrome.
Ori Kuper likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 2:53 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Ori Kuper

Thanks!
When I followed a link from M&M's US page I ended up on the following page which offers print only, digital only or as a print and digital package at $190 for 3,800 miles.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000390
Ori Kuper likes this.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 2:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mmff
Wouldn't this exclude you from the mileage promotions on longer (6 months IIRC) SZ subscriptions?
You know, I've more or less decided to sit this one out for that very reason. I remember an instance 2 years ago (I think) where a similar offer at the SZ in October was followed by a much much better one in November. And I kicked myself for not waiting!

However, this offer is within my ratio of 1,000 miles for EUR10 or less and such offers are pretty rare these days. But something will eventually turn up if I gamble wrong this time. I would say, if you're desperate for the miles to top off for an award, go for it. Otherwise, just hang on!
Old Oct 26, 2017, 12:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Great, I hope you get the miles for it. Actually, I'll be in Munich myself this Sunday but it's probably too late to set it all up now. I'd forgotten about this.

If it were me, I would point the car northeast up the A92 towards Landshut. Just having a look at it now. Was signing up for this somewhat complicated? Going through the webpages, it says the offer is valid for rides from April 1 to July 31.

Last edited by Concerto; Oct 26, 2017 at 12:43 pm Reason: more info
Old Oct 26, 2017, 1:49 pm

15,000 miles for $300 subscription (at least for US)

Hello,
I'm not a really frequent (enough) flyer, nor ever had any status, but for the longest time, I'm seeing this promotion (at least on the US side), and it's the highest rate of $ spend per mile earned I've seen around (50 points earned per 1 dollar spent). Their 'gold' subscription is the most beneficial points wise, and it's $299 and change.

I myself haven't used it, and I'm not sure I have the $300/600/900 to invest in it (even if for 15K/30K/45K) points, but I thought maybe someone here can benefit for it. I've ran a search in the forum and haven't found any other mention on if. so... decided to post it here.
The GetAbstract product apparently has few different languages, but I'm not sure if that means that non US cards would get the benefit or not. But I'm sure you can find out...

The link to the promo (on the US side, at least):

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...en&cid=1000390

I hope it can help someone...
Ori.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 12:23 am

SN is offering double (award) miles in J for flights to Africa. Maximum 8 segments in the period of the promotion, for which it is necessary to register here.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 9:43 am

Programs: M&M FTL
EDIT: Doesn't work on Monday morning because it's outside opening hours, which begin at 10h and end at 18h (see the FAQs). So I made a reservation for Sunday afternoon, when I arrive at Munich. .
did you do it?
I'm curious about the details, as I'd like to try it myself, too
Old Nov 3, 2017, 10:44 am

Programs: LH
I have just opened my M&M app and there is a quiz competion currently running until end of November. Prize is rimowa luggage set.

The RIMOWA Lufthansa Bolero Collection set, consisting of a cabin trolley 55 & a Multiwheel XL in black.

The question is very simple. Good luck!
Old Nov 3, 2017, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This could be good if you need a rental car for at least 3 days. 5,000 miles at Hertz for rentals booked until end of November and consumed by end of June 2018:

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=de&cid=18002
Old Nov 4, 2017, 3:00 pm

Programs: M&M FTL
I completed the circuit in 59 minutes! There is a 10 minute margin before the next hour starts being charged. Have fun, and drive carefully. There is little margin for error at speeds of 200kph.
thanks for sharing this.
I'll have a layover from 11.30 to 15, so in your opinion would I have time to go pick up the reserved car, do my 1 hour tour, give it back, go to security checks again and boarding my flight?
I'm not sure I can do it, considering all things involved, so what's your advice?
Old Nov 4, 2017, 3:20 pm

Programs: LH
Originally Posted by raffa
thanks for sharing this.
I'll have a layover from 11.30 to 15, so in your opinion would I have time to go pick up the reserved car, do my 1 hour tour, give it back, go to security checks again and boarding my flight?
I'm not sure I can do it, considering all things involved, so what's your advice?
The renting process is really fast. You complete the paperwork in 5 minutes. Return is fast as well. In my case they only checked rims. One hour rent does not require refuel. You should be fine.
raffa likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.