List of M&M promotions

Hide Wikipost
Old Jul 27, 20, 5:33 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Wiki Link
Current non-targetted promotions:

TBD

Current Targeted promotions:

5 tines the award miles on all flights within Germany and on selected European routes during August and September 2020

Recently expired promotions:

Earn double miles on a Lufthansa Airbus A380
If you fly between 29 October 2017 and 31 January 2018 on a Lufthansa A380 in Economy Class, you can earn double award miles, sponsored by Airbus.

Miles & More Hotels
Book a hotel with Miles & More Hotels by 31 December 2017 and earn a one-off, 2,000 award miles extra, in addition to the standard credit of at least 1,000 miles per night.

Best Western Hotels
Stay more often and earn up to 3,000 extra miles.
With your stay at one of their attractive hotels, you earn up to 3,000 additional award miles from 1 November to 31 December 2017. Register now and get a bonus of 500 miles for your first stay right away. For your second stay, Best Western will show their thanks by giving you 1,000 miles, and for your third stay, you will even be rewarded with 1,500 extra miles.

Up to 2,000 miles and 15% off at Fairmont and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
For bookings between 1 November and 31 December 2017, you receive up to 2,000 award miles and up to 15% off for every stay with a minimum of two nights. Valid for bookings from 1 November to 31 December 2017 and stays from 1 November 2017 to 31 January 2018.

Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport Triple miles
Book your stay at the brand new Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport from 22 October 2017 to 3 April 2018 and you will get triple miles.

IHG Rewards Club
Join IHG Rewards Club for free and secure yourself a special welcome gift: earn 1,000 miles extra when you sign up by 31 December 2017 and stay in one of IHG’s more than 5,200 hotels worldwide within the 90 days following your registration.
Are you already an IHG Rewards Club member? You can earn 500 miles extra when you book by 31 December 2017 and stay by 31 March 2018.
Plus, enjoy up to 30% off at over 500 Hotels in Europe, when you book at least 21 days in advance.

SPG Hotels & Resorts - Earn 1,000M extra for stays at selected hotels all over the world
For bookings between 1 March and 31 December 2017 and stays of at least two nights at a participating hotel between 1 June and 31 December 2017.

Earn miles when you fly (Targeted)
If you earn xx,xxx status miles from 1 October until 30 November 2017, you'll also earn an additional x,xxx award miles (~30%)*. Register by 15 October 2017.
* This offer is not transferable and is not valid in connection with other Miles & More offers. Only scheduled flights from 1 October 2017 until 30 November 2017 that are flown and operated by Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, SWISS, Adria Airways, Croatia Airlines or Luxair are eligible for this offer. To take part in this promotion, you must register by 15 October 2017. Registration is only necessary once and is valid for the entire promotional period. It is, of course, free of charge to register for this mileage promotion. Status miles earned by flying with Lufthansa Private Jet or via the Executive Bonus do not count towards achieving your personal promotional target.

Download the Miles & More app, log in for the first time and earn 500M
With the Miles & More app, you've always got your mileage account under control. It makes it even easier to earn and spend miles. The benefits of downloading are now two-fold: Because when you download the app between 1 September and 30 September 2017, you will be credited 500 award miles the first time you log in.

Hilton Honors - Earn triple miles for your stay this fall
Sign up for the promotion and you can earn triple award miles when you book and stay at any Hilton HHonors Hotel between 1 September and 30 November 2017. http://honors.com/Q32017lufthansa

Marriott Rewards - Earn double miles on your stays
Join Marriott Rewards® now and earn double miles on your stays from 31 July until 29 October 2017 - up to 35,000 miles.

Wyndham Rewards® - Earn double miles at nearly 8,000 hotels globally this summer
Register now and earn double miles for each of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd qualified stays at nearly 8,000 participating Wyndham Rewards® hotels globally from now until 13 October 2017.

xxx
Print Wikipost

Old Jun 14, 17, 5:43 am

Programs: LH FT, AA Plat
Mine bugged entirely and now says I can try again tomorrow, but I didn't win anything either, not even the minimum 50 that everyone gets.
Old Jun 14, 17, 8:43 am

Programs: SQ(*G), A3(*G), LH(*S), SK, BA; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador
I don't see the offer. I tried logging in after using a VPN (Germany) but still no joy.

Weirdly, I saw this offer in my feed up until today (even when I was accessing it from Poland and not using a VPN)!
Old Jun 14, 17, 9:09 am

Programs: BA,LH,LY,OK
I also saw the offer (residing in Israel) until today and it now vanished

I think the solution is to change your profile address to Germany

Worked for me last time
Old Jun 14, 17, 9:58 am

Programs: SQ(*G), A3(*G), LH(*S), SK, BA; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by photographer2012 View Post

Worked for me last time
Yes that worked... thanks. I had to make the profile change on the desktop as there was no option via the app.

I got 500 from Hertz.
Old Jun 14, 17, 11:54 am

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by goliath View Post
50+50+100+500+50 miles for my 5 accounts today, thank you. ^
That's good going, goliath. Mine was 100 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 0, with the final one being the error on my account.
Old Jun 14, 17, 12:07 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
...and I was able to get another 500+100 for two more accounts in the afternoon. ^
Old Jun 15, 17, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by goliath View Post
50+50+100+500+50 miles for my 5 accounts today, thank you. ^
Did you do all of these in one go, in one sitting, using the same IP address? I wondered if spacing it out a bit during the day might make a difference. And are you doing it within Switzerland with all Swiss registered accounts? I am doing it for a mixture of Swiss and German registered accounts, my own being registered in Germany. Right now I am in Switzerland, as you know!

Today, I got 50 + 0 + 50 + 50 + 50, where the first is my own account, the second is a friend's account in Germany, and the remaining three friend's accounts in Switzerland. I wonder why they have introduced a losing element to it this time.

Observation tip: if the screen starts going slowly and progressively blue, i.e. the clouds melt away steadily, that will result in a "no luck today" scenario. The melting away of the clouds happens in a more random and less uniform manner if you win something.
Old Jun 15, 17, 8:24 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto View Post
Did you do all of these in one go, in one sitting, using the same IP address? [...] And are you doing it within Switzerland with all Swiss registered accounts?
Yes and yes.
Old Jun 16, 17, 2:56 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG,Hilton Honors
on the app promo ... 50-50-nothing. wifey got 50-1000-nothing
Old Jun 16, 17, 12:24 pm

It's really annoying. I have to reinitiate it all the time, the clouds become impossible to clear and the the cloud patterns judder back to the original appearance. I got annoyed with it and almost threw the sponge in today.
Old Jun 19, 17, 3:13 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG,Hilton Honors
That is true... the software seems to have alot of bugs. 1st day I opened it it showed another promotion then went back to the main screen and the option to try for the miles was nowhere to be found. later on in the day it updated and I got to try. I find it funny that it seems if you have a status with m&m you get really low prizes, my wife and mother in law dont have FF status and get 1000 and 500 miles almost every time.

Originally Posted by Concerto View Post
It's really annoying. I have to reinitiate it all the time, the clouds become impossible to clear and the the cloud patterns judder back to the original appearance. I got annoyed with it and almost threw the sponge in today.
Old Jun 19, 17, 1:17 pm

Not so, yesterday I won myself 1,000 miles from Telekomm. Today, I got nothing, "sorry, come back tomorrow" it said.
Old Jun 19, 17, 4:12 pm

Programs: LH
Last 4 days I am out of luck.
Old Jun 19, 17, 4:25 pm

Since we're offering ad hoc experiences, I'll chip in to say I can't really agree with the notion that not having FF status gives you more generous prizes. I've got 500-50-100-0-50-50-0 and I have zero status (next year I'll have FTL via the 30 flights rule). Apart from the first day it hasn't exactly been earth shattering.

Last edited by yurtripper; Jun 19, 17 at 4:28 pm Reason: Added zero from today (Jun 20)
Old Jun 19, 17, 5:56 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by photographer2012 View Post

Worked for me last time
I have never seen it and my profile address is in Germany. I think it's a curse against me for my agreement with too many of weero's opinions.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: