List of M&M promotions

Subscribe
I can't say with authority, but I suspect not. Hopefully someone with better knowledge will chime in. The M&M credit card is also available in the UK and the USA (I think), as well as Switzerland. You would need a bank account and address in one of these countries.
Quote: Hi, do you think it's possible to get any credit card with Miles & More without residing in the EU? I live in Asia and the only miles I make are from flying and I would like to find a way maximise miles earning.

Thanks!
Here are all the credit cards available.

I think in Asia it's only China, Japan, and India.
Brilliant work, malmotoso. I wasn't sure where to find this info.
Quote: Here are all the credit cards available.

I think in Asia it's only China, Japan, and India.

Thanks for the info guys. Even with a valid working visa and my own business in China, banks don't allow foreigners to get a credit card. I hope it will change in the future.
Quote: Hi, do you think it's possible to get any credit card with Miles & More without residing in the EU? I live in Asia and the only miles I make are from flying and I would like to find a way maximise miles earning.
From where did you move to China? Do you have a mailing address there? The German M&M credit card is not really good for expenses abroad as it has an FX fee. The US one doesn't have FX fees.
Does anyone have any experience with the Hungarian MKB M&M card? I long considered getting one for myself.
Quote: From where did you move to China? Do you have a mailing address there? The German M&M credit card is not really good for expenses abroad as it has an FX fee. The US one doesn't have FX fees.
Thanks Oliver. I moved from Peru and now live in Shanghai, I have a mailing address in both countries. My partner is from France and she still has a mailing address there so I might look into credit cards with Air France(sky team) as there doesn't seem to be great offers with LH credit cards in our case.

I also use points from SPG hotels which I then transfer to LH Miles & More but that is the only options I have found so far to accumulate more miles with LH (I know it's not really worth it though). And I see many offers and credit cards however none seem to fit my case or I don't fill the requirements.
Does anyone have information about the double award miles for Eurowings? I keep on getting them awarded but don't recall reading about such a promotion.

From my statement:

Double award miles promotion - Euro +1,250M
I'd go for the RS6 and see if I can return it with an empty tank in an hour.
Excellent! We should see who manages to do the funniest thing here. Just be happy they're not offering a sack full of TopBonus miles!
Triple award miles when you book and stay at any Hilton Honors Hotel between 1 September and 30 November 2017.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
Quote: RS6
These 3 characters have caught my interest
Quote: Triple award miles when you book and stay at any Hilton Honors Hotel between 1 September and 30 November 2017.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
You get 3 miles per €1 of spend instead of 1 mile per €1. But do you get 500 base miles, like you do with the car rental companies?
Quote: You get 3 miles per €1 of spend instead of 1 mile per €1. But do you get 500 base miles, like you do with the car rental companies?
500 miles per stay was abolished some time ago and replaced by 1 mile per €1/$1 spent.
Quote: 500 miles per stay was abolished some time ago and replaced by 1 mile per €1/$1 spent.
Indeed, that is the case for a few years now. Have you been able to register? I'm getting an error message (tried both from a computer and a phone).