Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2015, 7:32 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by IMH
There's this one for triple award miles on new routes (Tampa, Malé, Mauritius and Cancún) to/from FRA:
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...423175698&l=en

Registration required. Fly between 25.09.2015 (subject to the route having started...) and 29.02.2016.
Hi,

does somebody know if this promo is also valid if the booking includes the feeder flights to/from FRA?

Thanks!
Old Sep 12, 2015, 12:41 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AC, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG
Originally Posted by Concerto
Finally, I just received the link for the triple miles registration for flights leaving from Dusseldorf:

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...om_DE_E_to2_36

Apologies if this has already been dealt with, but I'm a little confused as to where we got to with this one.
The Dusseldorf Promo must be to throw off some flyers from Air Berlin as their hub is located there and there's a lot of direct flights on AB. Guess LH won't have to worry too much bout their presence in FRA and MUC. Why not just take a feeder or rail to DUS airport and begin the trip there.
Old Sep 12, 2015, 5:51 pm

Programs: SK *S, LH *S; Accor ALL Gold
LOT's "500 award miles each for booking tickets on LOT.com" promo has been no longer valid for like a year or so, please remove.
Old Sep 13, 2015, 12:23 am

Programs: M&M mainly
Originally Posted by marcoos
LOT's "500 award miles each for booking tickets on LOT.com" promo has been no longer valid for like a year or so, please remove.
Done.
Old Sep 13, 2015, 12:52 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by RaSiDa
The Dusseldorf Promo must be to throw off some flyers from Air Berlin as their hub is located there and there's a lot of direct flights on AB. Guess LH won't have to worry too much bout their presence in FRA and MUC. Why not just take a feeder or rail to DUS airport and begin the trip there.
Its available ex HAM/STR/DUS and MUC/FRA.
Old Sep 13, 2015, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Its available ex HAM/STR/DUS and MUC/FRA.
And TXL, at least that's what I received in my mailbox:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...bile__D_to2_37 (German only, with same T&C as DUS)
Old Sep 14, 2015, 2:01 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by evafa
And TXL, at least that's what I received in my mailbox:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...bile__D_to2_37 (German only, with same T&C as DUS)
I am wondering why nobody can provide the direct link for the promotion ex-FRA or ex-MUC

Is it a top secret or what!!!
Old Sep 14, 2015, 2:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
No, it's just really difficult to find. I've been fiddling around on and off for the past few days trying to find it. It probably needs to come from someone who is based in one of those places and who actually cares about this sort of thing. I reckon 90% of these promotions fly over the average traveller's head, so they are lost. Smart move making people register for them, a moment of work most won't bother with. Maybe 5% max?
Old Sep 14, 2015, 5:37 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
It probably needs to come from someone who is based in one of those places and who actually cares about this sort of thing.
Correct. You'd need to find someone who receives the newsletter for FRA and has not yet deleted it. Just like you, my need for promotions from other airports than FRA/MUC is virtually non-existent, but for some elusive reason this is the only German newsletter they'll send me. I even called the hotline and begged to get TXL changed to something more useful, but they told me the respective airport is based on the MM user address (not that TXL was anywhere near me).
Old Sep 14, 2015, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
I am wondering why nobody can provide the direct link for the promotion ex-FRA or ex-MUC
The one from FRA is in message #2509, this is my link which should work from MUC.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 8:51 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by malmostoso
The one from FRA is in message #2509, this is my link which should work from MUC.
This is not what I am talking about!!

I am talking about the triple miles promotion link to places like MEX or SEA or HKG that even offered in F class when starting the journey in FRA or MUC.

Last edited by NA-Flyer; Sep 15, 2015 at 1:51 am
Old Sep 14, 2015, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
It's really confusing, isn't it? I'm sure it's all a deliberate ploy. We'll all be needing head jobs at the end of this, or some other vital organ replacement..
Old Sep 15, 2015, 9:11 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The lurkers mentioned that you have to be invited via mailing. I've registerd via the STR link, and hoping for the best.
Old Sep 16, 2015, 10:24 am

Today's newsletter again featured a link.

Triple miles from HAM (same T&C as STR/DUS/BER):
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...eid=1354833647
Old Sep 18, 2015, 1:49 am

I have seen this "Handelsblatt" promo for 25k miles with a new subscription, but it says it will be awarded in 6mo?
I can't find it, but I'm presuming that I can't sign up and then immediately cancel thanks to the 6mo window? Anyone know of this promo?

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.