Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2014, 12:50 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
10000 miles for the first 500 bookings on Steigenberger.com at participating hotels on Oct 27 at 10am:

http://de.steigenberger.com/10.000-E...r&wt_cc1=Pfeil
Old Oct 27, 2014, 11:28 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Great promo... seems you can make as many bookings as possible within that first 500.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 4:08 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by RTW1
Great promo... seems you can make as many bookings as possible within that first 500.
Just don't know where to insert your M&M number??
Old Oct 28, 2014, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by mirror74
Just don't know where to insert your M&M number??
According to http://en.steigenberger.com/10.000-Extra-Meilen: The entry of the Miles & More service card number in the field "Special Requests" in the booking step "Extras" is absolutely necessary to receive the extra miles
Old Oct 28, 2014, 6:22 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

List of M&M promotions

That's what they suggest... You are also booking a specific M&M 10k rate so it should work out.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by RTW1
That's what they suggest... You are also booking a specific M&M 10k rate so it should work out.
I had emailed them a question regarding FRA airport availability after making a reservation and asking them if they saw my MM info. The replied and confirmed that it was done correctly (leaving the MM# in the special request field).
Old Oct 28, 2014, 9:37 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I'm staying this weekend, so let's see how things work out.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 3:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Not much of huge interest this month among the normal promotions on the homepage. All the newspaper and magazine subs, including the 'reader recommend reader' promos, are not worth bothering with. But for those who missed out on the fun earlier, the 10,000 free miles promo for new De.Mail customers is back. I am still not sure if you can make use of this if you have an existing De.Mail but have a spare email address with which you could create a new account:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
Old Nov 1, 2014, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
Not much of huge interest this month among the normal promotions on the homepage. All the newspaper and magazine subs, including the 'reader recommend reader' promos, are not worth bothering with. But for those who missed out on the fun earlier, the 10,000 free miles promo for new De.Mail customers is back. I am still not sure if you can make use of this if you have an existing De.Mail but have a spare email address with which you could create a new account:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
only for residents in germany, isn't it?
Old Nov 1, 2014, 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by Glarus
only for residents in germany, isn't it?
or if you can tweak your ip address....But you'll have to confirm your identity to someone in person at one of their shops.
Old Nov 2, 2014, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
or if you can tweak your ip address....But you'll have to confirm your identity to someone in person at one of their shops.
the catch is that they may ask for the Meldebescheinigung (confirmation or certificate of registration)

http://i60.tinypic.com/ilx46a.png
Old Nov 3, 2014, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by Glarus
the catch is that they may ask for the Meldebescheinigung (confirmation or certificate of registration)

http://i60.tinypic.com/ilx46a.png
I'm going to try it later this month. My understanding was that you register online and then take that proof to a Telekom shop to prove your identity. No where did I see residency issues in their material. I should be able to get a de mail account if I let them know that my work with German companies requires secured email.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 10:45 am

Programs: LH [FTL]
Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
I'm going to try it later this month. My understanding was that you register online and then take that proof to a Telekom shop to prove your identity. No where did I see residency issues in their material. I should be able to get a de mail account if I let them know that my work with German companies requires secured email.
Your experience would be worth sharing here. The FAQ on telekom.de say you must have a German address, while gmx.de says that a German address is not required to use De Mail - and both companies use (different branches of) DE Mail.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by FlyingStefan
Your experience would be worth sharing here. The FAQ on telekom.de say you must have a German address, while gmx.de says that a German address is not required to use De Mail - and both companies use (different branches of) DE Mail.
I'll report back. I know others are going to try before I have my chance which will come on 26-27 November.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
For those living in Switzerland and who haven't taken advantage of it before, the SWISS Miles & More credit card is being offered for CHF60 (instead of CHF120) for the first year, with a packet of 20,000 miles:

https://www.miles-and-more-cards.ch/...Booster_2-2014

That's a great deal, 20,000 miles for CHF60 !!

Now, when you click on "apply for credit cards" a small window comes up saying -

Please only complete this application if you can answer the following questions with yes:

You are eighteen years or older
You are the holder of a post office or bank account in Switzerland/Liechtenstein
You have a gross annual income of at least CHF 35,000.

Nowhere does it say that you need a residence permit, which I no longer have because I am mainly in Germany now. But I can fulfill all these other conditions. I just wonder if I could safely apply for it, while possessing the German Miles & More credit card at the same time....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.