Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Really Can't Change Seats Online Until Check-In?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Really Can't Change Seats Online Until Check-In?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2017, 1:13 pm

Programs: Bolt Bus Rewards
Originally Posted by hi55us
It's a bug. Comes up on all of my reservations periodically, but a quick email to their customer support "unlocks" all of those menu options.
I had 2 domestic itineraries with that bug, both paid with cash. After several emails to customer service, they were able to "unlock" one of them, but not the other.
Old Sep 18, 2017, 3:32 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
It's probably an attempted re-sync to see if the system will look at the ticket and realize "Oh, it was paid for by cash!" and provide access to the seat map.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've never been able to change seats on the app. What a joke.
Old Sep 23, 2017, 8:01 am

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
The app functionality is a joke, full stop. I cannot for the life of me figure out how it would be cheaper for B6 for me to call the Mosaic line, consume their time, rather than have the feature available on the app. Yes, I realize that having that feature costs, but so too does CS reps' hours.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 12:58 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by zdcatc12
When I go to the Flight Details page, this is what I get, there are only hyperlinks to these. I opened in both Chrome and Edge, no other selections available:

Manage your flight

Change Itinerary SELECT

Cancel Itinerary SELECT
This has happened with every reservation I've made in the last week. Award, cash, seat selected at check-out or not, and I don't have any other options than change or cancel itinerary.

E-mailed customer support, but they haven't been able to help.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CHOPCHOP767
The app functionality is a joke, full stop. I cannot for the life of me figure out how it would be cheaper for B6 for me to call the Mosaic line, consume their time, rather than have the feature available on the app. Yes, I realize that having that feature costs, but so too does CS reps' hours.
So you can change seats on the app at OLCI, clearly the functionality is there. Mind-boggling why they won't let you do it in advance. I really scratch my head about this airline sometimes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.