Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2014, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Notenut
This afternoon I received this targeted AA offer:

Make your dine worth even more with the 500 Reasons to Dine Bonus! Dine at any AAdvantage DiningSM location this month and you can earn 500 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles.

No mention of a registration, and at least there is no $40 minimum spend.
No big deal, but I'll take the 500 miles.
It will be interesting to see if the other RN airlines offer something similar (hopefully better).
I got this from AA Dining too this afternoon. Title of email was:
Limited time: Earn 500 AAdvantage Bonus Miles!
Old Oct 7, 2014, 10:18 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by sdsearch
I got this from AA Dining too this afternoon. Title of email was:
Limited time: Earn 500 AAdvantage Bonus Miles!
The only bonus I got is the birthday bonus. Double miles on all dines for the month of October.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 10:51 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
This afternoon I received this targeted AA offer:

Make your dine worth even more with the 500 Reasons to Dine Bonus! Dine at any AAdvantage DiningSM location this month and you can earn 500 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles.

No mention of a registration, and at least there is no $40 minimum spend.
No big deal, but I'll take the 500 miles.
It will be interesting to see if the other RN airlines offer something similar (hopefully better).
Interesting. I got this offer in August for the UA program. Dined and posted with no problems.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by diburning
Interesting. I got this offer in August for the UA program. Dined and posted with no problems.
I got that offer in August from DL as well. No problems with the dine posting.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Just got an email from DL matching the one-time 250 point birthday bonus I'd received earlier from AS.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
I just got another 10K miles for 10 $40 dines offer from DL. All dines have to be completed by November 10

A few minutes later my wife's account got a similar offer but only 7500 miles for the 10 $40 dines---hmmm, I don't think so.

Last edited by Notenut; Oct 8, 2014 at 1:24 pm
Old Oct 8, 2014, 2:33 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I just got another 10K miles for 10 $40 dines offer from DL. All dines have to be completed by November 10

A few minutes later my wife's account got a similar offer but only 7500 miles for the 10 $40 dines---hmmm, I don't think so.
Got almost the same, but only 7,500 bonus miles.

I have not had a Delta dine in quite some time -- at least 2 years -- preferring instead to earn United miles.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 4:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
I just received the same for DL. For me, the promotion started 10/06 - I was emailed (and registered) today. I had a $40.05 dine yesterday that I'm hoping counts.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 11:54 pm

I received the DL 10k/10@$40 offer. I registered but I'm going to hold off on starting for a bit. I hope some of the other programs step up.
Old Oct 9, 2014, 3:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I got a Southwest (WN) Rapid Rewards Dining 10 for 7500 bonus points promo. Of course, it's those $40 minimums, and I had enough trouble finind just 5 places to get gift cards or gift certificates at (almost half the places that the RN website claimed sold them didn't actually sell them!) in the last round, and I've only barely started using them so far. So I'm gonna pass.

EDITED TO ADD:

I just checked my email, and about an hour ago I got one from IHG Rewards Club (hotel proram) Dining for 7500 bonus points for 10 $40s, and then in the last few minutes I just got one from US Dividend Miles Dining for 5000 bonus miles for 10 $40s.

I never thought there'd be a day when I'd be getting so many RN emails in one day that I want to delete despite them being bonus promotion announcements!

Last edited by sdsearch; Oct 28, 2014 at 2:58 pm Reason: spelling
Old Oct 28, 2014, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Fogo de Chao $50 spend 250 mile bonuses

I've so far gotten this promo from 4 programs: AA, AS, DL, and UA. Each is for a Brazilian cuisine restaurant called Fogo de Chao, each requires $50 or more spend on one visit plus a post-dine survey, and each gives a 250 mile bonus.

Here's the UA wording:

A gourmet experience, impeccable service, and 250 bonus miles.

Earn a special 250 MileagePlus bonus award miles. Just register, then visit Fogo de Cho through Wednesday, November 26; spend $50 or more on a single visit; and complete your post-dine survey.

I'm based in the Los Angeles area. I don't know how many cities Fogo de Chao is in, so I don't know how many cities they might be running this promo in.

(I'm going to pass.)

EDITED 10/30 TO ADD:

It's up to 5 programs now. Southwest (WN) also sent me the same.

EDITED 10/30 AGAIN TO ADD:

It's up to 7 programs now. US and IHG (hotel program) also sent me the same.

Last edited by sdsearch; Oct 30, 2014 at 6:32 pm Reason: I keep getting the same from more and more programs
Old Oct 31, 2014, 4:54 pm

I received the same. Not worth it to me unless I'm out already and this is where the better 1/2 wants to go because it's right smack in our faces. I haven't even received my 10K for 10 from United yet.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 3:23 pm

I just received an email from DL RN about a bonus of 250 miles for one dine before the end of this month (November). One doesn't have to register and there is not a link on DL RN page. There is not a spending minimum. Bonus can only be awarded once.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Sounds like a birthday bonus to me.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Sounds like a birthday bonus to me.
I know for a fact that it is not a birthday bonus because my birthday is not in November. My birthday bonus this year from AA was double miles for every dine during my birthday month. No other program gave me a birthday bonus this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.