Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2014, 2:13 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Just received this email for UA.
Make your dine worth even more with the 250 Reasons to Dine Bonus! Dine at any MileagePlus DiningSM location this month and you can earn 250 bonus award miles.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 3:37 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Lucky. This is what the email I got from them today said:

Longer nights, that chill in the air: winter is coming and it's time to prepare. Discover a new MileagePlus DiningSM restaurant so close that nothing will prevent you from earning award miles.
Old Feb 4, 2015, 4:23 pm
Original Member

Almost all of the Rewards Network (iDine) new member bonuses have been changed and/or extended.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 7:45 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Originally Posted by pgary
Almost all of the Rewards Network (iDine) new member bonuses have been changed and/or extended.
The USAir 2,000 mile new member bonus posited with likable speed on both RN and USAir. With the merger of accounts on target for next quarter, these USAir miles are the best AA RN bonus I've had in years and actually almost match what I've earned on the AA side so far this year.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 3:14 pm
Original Member

3K United Airllines new member bonus

First Bite Bonus:
  1. Join the MileagePlus Dining® program and register for the First Bite Bonus by March 31, 2015.
  2. Within 30 days, dine at any participating location and spend $30 or more – including tax and tip.
  3. Complete your review within 30 days of dining (The review link will be emailed to you and takes only a minute to complete)
  4. Earn 1,000 miles
  5. Repeat up to 4 more times for 500 miles each, a total of 3,000 miles.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 10:28 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Just got an email from AA:

Dine Like a Texan

Through April 2, 2015 only, experience the Texas spirit of a Lone Star Steakhouse meal twice and earn 250 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles!
It requires registration. Not worth it in my opinion as Lone Star isn't the best and it's also fairly expensive.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Bumping a now ancient thread to ask whether there have been ANY bonuses (promotions) this year yet at all?
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:06 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Hah, you got my hopes up and made me look.

RN used to be one of my big AA earners, now barely a rounding error.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This thread is titled please "share" iDine bonuses, not please ask "where are they?".

(Yes, I too looked just because I thought activity in this thread meant there was a new bonus of some sort.)
Old Jun 2, 2015, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Sorry, but I feel it's about bonuses in general. Guess the answer is ... I haven't missed much.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Sorry, but I feel it's about bonuses in general. Guess the answer is ... I haven't missed much.
Actually, the correct answer is: They would have already been posted here if anybody had heard of them.

So you didn't need to bump the thread, you just needed to read it.

And this thread wasn't so ancient: The last post was in March. Now, yes, the only bonuses this year so far have been new-member bonuses, for which those of us who already belong to every dining program we might ever care about can't use. But the fact that they were mentioned it here only goes to show that all the bonuses we hear about get mentioned in here.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 1:49 pm

I dunno, it feels like we are sniping at each other a tad because RN has become craptacular. I scan this thread with the same hope that 1890s American Indians once scanned the Great Plains for vanished bison. I prefer grousing and making a record of the vanishing bonuses here because a RN Ghost Dancing thread would likely get no purchase.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 4:50 pm

Programs: SPG-Hyatt-IHG-UA-AA-MR-UR
I can't believe there haven't been ANY sign-up bonuses at all this year.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 5:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chener
I can't believe there haven't been ANY sign-up bonuses at all this year.
Huh? Look at posts 1158, 1159, and 1160 (just a few posts above yours). Those all are from this year, and all talk about sign-up bonuses.

What there hasn't been is any non-sign-up bonuses (other than for specific restaurants here and there).
Old Jun 15, 2015, 1:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
I just received an email for SkyMiles Dining...

Dine and pay - Spend $25 at any participating restaurant by June 22, 2015.

Earn 250 bonus miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.