Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Subscribe
Quote: Where do you guys find these codes? I work for IBM but I don't even know our codes for half of these hotels, and I never know where to find them. lol
Now you have it.

FYI. The IBM code for SPG is 18000
There's also a little thing called "trial and error"...
Quote: There's also a little thing called "trial and error"...
What's that....100k possibilities?
Quote: What's that....100k possibilities?
Yes. And how many thousands of companies do they have arrangements with?

Keep plugging in random numbers and you're bound to find something.
world wide rate
what is world wide rate? is this legal to use this rate by common traveler? I do not want to cheat anybody.
Quote: what is world wide rate? is this legal to use this rate by common traveler? I do not want to cheat anybody.
If you have to ask, then you probably are not officially allowed to use it.
That's not necessarily true. My corporate rates are on the travel site and specifically state they can be used for personal travel. The only caveat I have is for Hertz and that our rate won't cover insurance if we're not using it for business.

But it's not easy to find - you have to go looking for it, and the benefit is also not readily known to employees. Beats me why they don't advertise it, I think they should.
world wide rate is a negotiated discount from a specific corporation to have site wide discount - say 10%
Pfizer codes

14192 Pfizer
46588 Pfizer
Anybody try to use IBM in Mexico?
Quote: what is world wide rate? is this legal to use this rate by common traveler? I do not want to cheat anybody.
I think its just a standard discount for codes - you're probably seeing this often with the IBM code. I think its for hotels they have not specifically negotiated a rate with directly.

As for people asking for rate codes, I dont know why they dont just call up Hyatt and ask. I did that with the company I work for, cause I was tired of using our clunky CW travel site... they provided me the information immediately with no questions asked.
Quote: Pfizer codes

14192 Pfizer
46588 Pfizer
why do some companies have multiple codes?
Quote: why do some companies have multiple codes?
Some companies have multiple entities across multiple countries. There are dozens of GE codes out there...
Quote: I have all of these saved on my phone for easy access.
Google Drive is get for this like this!
Quote: Google Drive is get for this like this!
huh?
39  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  59