Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Niseko Village {JPN}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2012, 2:42 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, Amex Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat
Cynicor, thank you for offering tips for this property. We are going there in a month. Any good restaurants around the area that we can not miss? We will be having our own car there.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 6:38 am

Unfortunately, as we had dinner included, we did not try many restaurants. We did go to the ?sekka lounge which is a deli/restaurant/bar and is very nice. They have a wide range of umeshu and japanese whiskies and decent food, and are on the main road through Hirafu.

In the hotel the Melt dinner buffet was better than Yotei I feel, and the Japanese restaurants (sort of 3 in 1) were all nice.
Old Jun 30, 2012, 8:00 pm

Also, I meant to add that in the snow season at least, there are few restaurants around the hilton. You need to travel to Hirafu for a wider selection of restaurants.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 7:56 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Just checking if anyone tried to sneak a 3rd person in (i suppose with using the skiing facilities it would a bit hard, but lets just ask)

or legally speaking, does the 6000Y for 3rd person (we dont need the bed, but that's what the charge, so....)include other benefits? (2 of us are gold so we get free breakie for 2 - and spouse stays free..???)
Old Nov 10, 2012, 2:44 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, BA Silver, FB Explorer
Originally Posted by kaka
Just checking if anyone tried to sneak a 3rd person in (i suppose with using the skiing facilities it would a bit hard, but lets just ask)

or legally speaking, does the 6000Y for 3rd person (we dont need the bed, but that's what the charge, so....)include other benefits? (2 of us are gold so we get free breakie for 2 - and spouse stays free..???)
The rooms aren't that big so not sure where you'd put the third person!
Old Nov 11, 2012, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Heading back here in March, looking forward to it.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by mnredfox
Heading back here in March, looking forward to it.
Will be back too during March 1-8. Found any good rates?
Old Jan 6, 2013, 1:04 am

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sniles
Will be back too during March 1-8. Found any good rates?
Sadly I had to cancel my March trip due to injury. Jan/Feb showed highest rates with anywhere from $200-$600/night. March the prices seem to drop, but from what I saw it really starts at second week of March. My weeks (mid-late March) were less than $200/night. But my booking (again which I cancelled) was an AXON.

I guess I'll be back in 2014.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 9:46 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Gold, RA, QF Gold, UA 1K
Going there in May at the end of golden week... I hope they still have some snow left...
Old Jan 6, 2013, 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by mnredfox
Sadly I had to cancel my March trip due to injury. Jan/Feb showed highest rates with anywhere from $200-$600/night. March the prices seem to drop, but from what I saw it really starts at second week of March. My weeks (mid-late March) were less than $200/night. But my booking (again which I cancelled) was an AXON.

I guess I'll be back in 2014.
Thats too bad, get well soon. Looks like they've already had some great powder days the last few weeks.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by sniles
Thats too bad, get well soon. Looks like they've already had some great powder days the last few weeks.
Ugh, rub it in why don't you!? I know, hoping for another epic year when the next one rolls around. Report back the snow when you're there, have fun!
Old Jan 8, 2013, 1:35 am

Programs: M&M, FB, DL, BA, UA...
Originally Posted by yucci18
Going there in May at the end of golden week... I hope they still have some snow left...
They list final season as April 27 to May 6 http://www.niseko-village.com/en/winter/lift.html, so you can take the gondola to the top but that seems really late to do any type of skiing. We're going end of next month
Old Jan 8, 2013, 5:47 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
have done Niseko a few times............wife thinks this Hilton has the best breakfast of all other Hiltons (rating Waldorf Rome #2).............have always combined a side trip to Sapporo for their ice-fesival and crabs but this year doing Harbin...........enjoy

Originally Posted by cardesigner2000
They list final season as April 27 to May 6 http://www.niseko-village.com/en/winter/lift.html, so you can take the gondola to the top but that seems really late to do any type of skiing. We're going end of next month
Old Jan 8, 2013, 8:32 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Gold, RA, QF Gold, UA 1K
Originally Posted by cardesigner2000

Thanks!! and enjoy your trip!! The snow seems to be great

I planned my holiday in May and can't take time off work right now

My plan is still flexible... if there is no ski, i probably go and spent time in Tokyo instead...
Old Jan 11, 2013, 1:32 am

Here right now for the 4th stay/ski season. It's is a great season again and tonnes of snow.

I can't see you being able to sneak a 3rd person in and them being comfortable, I would be paying the difference. There are no real benefits here except for maybe an upgrade as, you may note from the website, packages with breakfast are the same price as those sans breakfast.

From what I have seen the benefits are 2 bottles of water a day, upgrade (single category for me as a diamond) and the welcome drink is anything from the menu rather than the apple ginger ale.

The hotel is great but when they are at capacity it really shows. The onsen gets crowded and the restaurants book out. If coming during a busy time email in advance to book your dinner for the first night.

We have the dinner package again and I feel that the buffets have deteriorated in offerings yet again. Will probably still be back next year as the powder is the best in the world for boarding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.