Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2017, 8:11 pm

Programs: UA GS; Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott, Hyatt; Hertz
Got nice upgrade from standard room to suite at the Conrad Hong Kong in March. Plus, 4 floors were blocked off for an art show, so that was special!!
Old Apr 9, 2017, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by Oregonflyer
Got nice upgrade from standard room to suite at the Conrad Hong Kong in March. Plus, 4 floors were blocked off for an art show, so that was special!!
I have only been to Conrad HK once but their treatment to Elite members are certainly top-notch. Absolutely love their breakfast buffet at the restaurant.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 11:09 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Originally Posted by thefilipinotraveler
Got upgraded from King Deluxe Room to Park Suite with Balcony at the Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus a few days ago
We have a stay there next month...
Sounds good already :-))
Old Apr 9, 2017, 11:11 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Hilton Rotterdam - booked entry level room, upgraded to junior suite.
Hilton The Hague - booked entry level room, upgraded to king executive studio suite.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 1:22 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
HILTON LIVERPOOL CITY - booked king guest room , preupgraded and received king corner suite with early check in.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 4:13 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Originally Posted by downinit
Hilton Prague

Booked standard King, upgraded to Junior Suite corner room on executive floor... This is a large hotel that was nearly fully booked for a conference, but it never felt crowded or loud.

I was debating between this location and Old Town, but I know I made the right decision.
I think I was staying at the same time as you, but got no upgrade at all. Still, lounge and breakfast were good, as you said. Got a regular room on the exec floor and it was fine.

I chose this one as Old Town was a lot more expensive

Recently got suite upgrades at:
- DT Bratislava
- DT Luxembourg
- Malta
- Rotterdam
- Tallinn

I always book the cheapest room and never ask about upgrades, so if I get one it is completely the hotel's doing
Old Apr 10, 2017, 10:03 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Hilton Vancouver airport I booked a 1 night stay on a C + P rate and got upgrades from a jr suite to a 1 bedroom
Old Apr 10, 2017, 11:31 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
This is the second week in a row that I have been upgraded to a corner suite at the Hilton Wembley, UK. The living room is triangular. The apex is floor-to-ceiling glass on both sides which affords spectacular views of Wembley Arena and Stadium. It's like standing on the prow of a ship. However, it is worth noting that the glass is clear, not mirrored, and you are completely visible to passers by walking below - something that I only discovered on my second day here
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:24 am

Programs: AA
Was at the Doubletree Johor Bahru over the weekend.

Booked the base room using cash under my name and was upgraded to to an executive room at check in. We decided that we needed more space since the kids wanted to spread out, booked a second room while at the executive lounge using my wife's points and asked that we had connecting rooms.

After a bit of shuffling around, they upgraded the second room to a one bedroom suite. The suite was obviously for someone else, the welcome note inside was addressed to a Ms Si and not Ms. gameover but kudos to the Doubletree Johor Bahru staff for fantastic service overall. Fantastic value too for 10k points.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 6:29 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, BA Avios, Delta Skymiles
Waldorf Astoria Rome Cavalieri - Booking standard Hilton award twin deluxe room for 7 nights. Received upgrade to Vista Suite.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 2:37 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Frankfurt Airport - lovely one-bedroom suite. Really nice of them to do it and the lounge is pretty nice too.

One night stay.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 6:35 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Delectatio
We have a stay there next month...
Sounds good already :-))
I'm sure you will like your stay there. Enjoy
Old Apr 15, 2017, 10:13 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, HHDiamond, IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
Hilton Doha - booked a King Room and upgraded to a Panoramic Suite. As a Diamond, very well looked after here, executive lounge between 6-8 has excellent food and beverage catering plus great views.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:11 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb., Marriott Gold, FB Plat, BAEC Silver
Hilton Rotterdam : booked the cheapest room, upgraded to a junior suite.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 8:49 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Doubletree Oklahoma City Airport: Preupgraded to a junior suite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.