Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Who has won anything from FT contests? A show of hands please.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who has won anything from FT contests? A show of hands please.

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2014, 8:10 pm

CONGRATS!!!! Oh em gee please share any entering advice! Have a great trip!!!
Old May 31, 2014, 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by happymom2008
What's your secret for winning?
Just good luck I guess. You always have a better chance of winning contests where you have to create or do something for the entry instead of just typing in your name - be it photos, videos, or an essay, etc. I don't like ones that involve voting, because a lot of people have strong social media presence, but if you're creative, you've got a shot at video and photo contests and such!
Old Jun 1, 2014, 5:56 am

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
Congrats agenthal1...which sweeps was it? Did you find it here?

Have fun on your trip!
Old Jun 1, 2014, 9:46 am

Do you guys who win just enter every contest that pops up or are you selective?
Old Jun 1, 2014, 9:01 pm

I only enter ones that interest me and that I know I can do if I won. I always read the T&C and check the travel dates if they're pre-arranged. It'd suck to win and have to pass it up... It was a Contiki contest don't think it's on here.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by agenthal1
Just good luck I guess. You always have a better chance of winning contests where you have to create or do something for the entry instead of just typing in your name - be it photos, videos, or an essay, etc. I don't like ones that involve voting, because a lot of people have strong social media presence, but if you're creative, you've got a shot at video and photo contests and such!
Excellent advice, agenthal1! And a big contratulations on your win. Hope you have a really great trip to Australia. ^
Old Jun 2, 2014, 7:24 pm

Club Carlson Win

I won a 150 Euro gift card from Club Carlson sweepstakes. I have a friend who also won the same contest!
Old Jun 10, 2014, 11:20 am

Programs: US Gold, SPG Gold, Fairmont Premium
Yay FT! I won an awesome prize thanks to one of the various FTers who post great sweepstakes on this thread. Just to stay anonymous I won't specify the prize since the website has my name listed as a winner, but I won a really nice trip and now have the tricky decision of deciding whether to travel with my child or husband. I might see if we can travel together and I would cover the costs of the third person. We'll see if that's possible. For now, I'm celebrating and have FT to thank.

:-::-:THANKS!!!!!!:-::-:
Old Jun 12, 2014, 2:55 pm

Programs: United (Silver), Marriott (Silver), Starwood
Won a FIFA t-shirt from one of the World Cup sweepstakes. The shirt's an XL so I unfortunately won't be able to wear it, but it was exciting to get a prize in the mail!
Old Jun 25, 2014, 7:52 pm

Programs: The local deli gives me 1 free sandwich after I buy 10
Did not realize this thread existed. Mrs clincher and I went to Amsterdam courtesy of Randy Petersen. We could not believe we won.
We still thank Randy for our trip to Amsterdam and for his FT creation that gave me the travel bug and provided the opportunity to visit all 7 continents on a dime
Old Jun 25, 2014, 8:04 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
Clincher, that is fantastic. Second the kudos to Randy!
Old Jul 9, 2014, 8:23 pm

I've won three coupons so far for a free coke and popcorn at AMC theatres from the IGH Reel Summer sweepstakes. Thanks, AussieOzzie!
Old Jul 11, 2014, 3:33 pm

Just received an email notification from ePrize that I've won a coupon for a can of Reddi-wip from Reddi-wip's #BerryJoyful sweepstakes. I love whipped cream! Thanks, AussieOzzie!
Old Jul 11, 2014, 4:09 pm

Programs: United 1k
Congrats!!
Old Jul 31, 2014, 2:24 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold, AA Platinum (but I also just pay for upgrades if I want them)
I won an iPad Mini!! There was a grand prize trip to the Bahamas and iPad Mini's for 2nd prize - woohoo!!

WHITAKER HOUSE - WIN A FREE TRIP FOR 2 TO THE BAHAMAS

* 5-day trip for 2 to Grand Bahama Island, incl coach airfare within the continental U.S., hotel (Grand Lucayan Resort), airport transfers, and daily breakfasts. Value not listed.

http://www.characterinleadership.com/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.