Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

AY Fast track access at various airports

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2014, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY, SK, TK

Did not find a general thread around fast track access for AY elites, so started new (there are only couple of threads concerning HEL)

Frankfurt - according to AY, only Buz eligible?

I have an upcoming FRA flight there next week and I wonder if there is any way to access fast track a la CDG?

CDG - only buz eligible, but in fact the electronic gate lets through AY silver boarding pass.

FRA being in Germany though, ze rules are ze rules...
Old Sep 6, 2014, 10:06 am

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
You mean priority given to AY elites, or priority given to OW elites flying on AY metal?
Old Mar 14, 2016, 8:52 am
In Memoriam

Fast Track service at NRT & BKK(Upon arrival)

Does AY provide a pass for bus. class pax to use F T service at these airports?
I put this ? to Finnair on Facebook and was told to contact the airport of concern. Obviously wasn't on same wavelength as the responder. Perhaps I will do better here.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:08 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Just check the list for your airports.

Usually it should be provided.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:18 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum / OWE
I don't know about FRA, but I've got access (as a plat) to priority security few times, for example in FCO. Somewhere else too, but cannot remember where it was
FCO is listed granting priority security access for emeralds on OW site, but only when traveling on CX. FRA is not listed at all.
So dunno if they have priority security for OW in FRA at all? Maybe it's only for LH and *A?
Anyway, you should definitely try
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:26 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
Originally Posted by Jainzar
Just check the list for your airports.

Usually it should be provided.
As far as I understand, 1000k00 is asking about arrivals "fast track" in NRT and BKK, while the linked site only refers to departure priority security...
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:33 am

Damn! I was also replying to OP, which was like 2 years old question
Well in BKK there was fast track to immigration (I was traveling in J) when I was there last time. About NRT, dunno.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:38 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by Steve_Hun
As far as I understand, 1000k00 is asking about arrivals "fast track" in NRT and BKK, while the linked site only refers to departure priority security...
BKK / NRT is not written anywhere in the post ... and fast track can mean priority security
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by Jainzar
BKK / NRT is not written anywhere in the post ... and fast track can mean priority security
Actually they both are mentioned - in the title
but anyway, quite confusing discussion so far...
Old Mar 14, 2016, 10:09 am

Programs: AY Gold (OWS), SK Gold (*A Gold), airBaltic VIP, Hilton Gold, PP
Originally Posted by finhub
... but I've got access (as a plat) to priority security few times, for example in FCO.
A lot of airlines offer the fast track at FCO - but AY still not! I've never got access to it... It is stunning that AY has neglected this at FCO (at MXP it was introduced for AY pax only a couple of years ago).
Old Mar 14, 2016, 10:09 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
NRT does not have fast track for immigration, not on arrival and not on departure. There is fast track for security for business class passengers.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by SPBanker
NRT does not have fast track for immigration, not on arrival and not on departure. There is fast track for security for business class passengers.
They do have a priority line (or whatever it is called) at NRT immigration. I was once directed to it when traveling with small children. But no status/class based fast track there... or I think with a diplomat status you can use that priority line as well
Old Mar 14, 2016, 11:24 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by ORD Finn
They do have a priority line (or whatever it is called) at NRT immigration. I was once directed to it when traveling with small children. But no status/class based fast track there... or I think with a diplomat status you can use that priority line as well
Yeah, that's true. But if one is flying from HEL to NRT, then my experience is that there is nobody else at immigration (if you are in biz and walk reasonably fast).
Old May 16, 2016, 3:30 am

Programs: AY Gold (OWS), Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Hilton Gold
AGP - few questions

Is there a fast track @ AGP?

am I able to proceed straight to security (hand luggage only),
do they accept the APP check-in or do I need to get the printed boarding pass from the check-inn desk?
Old May 16, 2016, 3:43 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
What I miss is a fast track to UK immigration at LHR. Recent experience from the "fast track" of JFK T8 security was a miserable experience. My friends using the normal lines were faster.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.