Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Around the World in 5 Boroughs: Join Us!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Around the World in 5 Boroughs: Join Us!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2014, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold 0.66MM, MR LT Titanium, IHG Platinum, Hertz PC
Ok, we have a reservation for 8 at Trakia on Saturday night, 7:30pm. 2 seats are still available.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 8:06 pm

Programs: AA, BA, Alaska Air
You may visit this restaurant to try wraps based on Indian cuisine, I was there in May-June this year and really enjoyed the items.

The Kati Roll Company

Menu:
http://www.thekatirollcompany.com/menu_ny.html

Locations:
http://www.thekatirollcompany.com/locations_ny.html

They serve Indian drinks (non-alcoholic) like mango lassi (yoghurt based), milk tea, etc.

This is a good casual fast food kind of place.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 8:28 pm

Programs: Bolt Bus Rewards
Originally Posted by thewayofthefuture
Ok, we have a reservation for 8 at Trakia on Saturday night, 7:30pm. 2 seats are still available.
I just ran into this thread. What a great idea!

We're out of town on the 16th. Hopefully we'll make another gathering.
Have a Shopska salad for me. I dined on many of them the two weeks I was in Sofia.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 8:36 pm

Programs: all, none, somewhere in between
Perfect! I'll join with a guest to grab the remaining seats. I've been wanting to join this group for while now.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
We just got back from Croatia. I realize that's roughly 24 dinners away, but I'm looking forward to it.

dh
Old Aug 15, 2014, 8:49 am

Would love to come to these. The Bulgarian restaurant is literally 2 blocks from my apartment, but we're busy this Saturday.

Have fun!
Old Aug 18, 2014, 11:16 am

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Gold, SkyMiles Dirt
Thanks to thewayofthefuture for organizing, and to everyone for making it such an enjoyable evening. Was great to meet so many interesting FTers (and non FTers)! Hopefully see you all again soon.

On to Brunei...
Old Aug 18, 2014, 11:39 am

Programs: AA, UA
Heads up, I'll be in NYC on October 4-5. I'd love to do another international dinner.
Old Aug 18, 2014, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by plon
Thanks to thewayofthefuture for organizing, and to everyone for making it such an enjoyable evening. Was great to meet so many interesting FTers (and non FTers)! Hopefully see you all again soon.

On to Brunei...
Glad you could join us! I hope to get to Brunei sometime in September. Then we should be able to return to the usual pace (every 2-3 weeks) once October rolls around. The goal was to get through the B's this year so I think we're still in pretty good shape.

And thanks again to bdnyc for hosting yet another rooftop after party. Hopefully I'll be able to relieve some of the burden once I get settled into my new place.

Originally Posted by austin_res
Heads up, I'll be in NYC on October 4-5. I'd love to do another international dinner.
At the moment that weekend looks good, but I will confirm closer to that date. If I'm in town I will definitely schedule one for your visit
Old Aug 19, 2014, 4:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Glad you could join us! I hope to get to Brunei sometime in September. Then we should be able to return to the usual pace (every 2-3 weeks) once October rolls around. The goal was to get through the B's this year so I think we're still in pretty good shape.

And thanks again to bdnyc for hosting yet another rooftop after party. Hopefully I'll be able to relieve some of the burden once I get settled into my new place.

At the moment that weekend looks good, but I will confirm closer to that date. If I'm in town I will definitely schedule one for your visit
Did you see the email I sent you thru FlyerTalk (re: visit to NYC)?
Old Aug 19, 2014, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
Did you see the email I sent you thru FlyerTalk (re: visit to NYC)?
Hmm, I didn't get any email. Your PM box is full - not sure if that would have anything to do with it.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Hmm, I didn't get any email. Your PM box is full - not sure if that would have anything to do with it.
I've sent you a PM.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 11:13 am

Going anywhere Oct 14 through 17th?

Hi Way...
Any chance you'll be in Brunei, or elsewhere, between October 14th and 17th when I'll be in NYC? I'd love to have a small part in your dining adventure.
Marsherida
Old Sep 14, 2014, 12:40 pm

Programs: US, HH
Looks like I'll be in NYC the last weekend in Sept (26-28). Any plans for another meal that weekend?
Old Sep 24, 2014, 2:00 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Gold, SkyMiles Dirt
Anything planned for October?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.