Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Around the World in 5 Boroughs: Join Us!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Around the World in 5 Boroughs: Join Us!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2023, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold 0.66MM, MR LT Titanium, IHG Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Long Train Runnin
Can I request to be added to the "regular" crowd list?

I am working in Midtown these days, so would like to try and attend in the future.
Plans for these outings sometimes come together in person, that's how the invite list is sometimes a bit full before i have a chance to post here.

The next of these dinners probably won't be until after the new year. I have a good bit of travel and life stuff happening in the next couple months, but have my eyes on a handful of spots I'd like to try in 2024.
Long Train Runnin likes this.
Old Oct 31, 2023, 1:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
I'd love to get in on these as well, or happy to help organize too.
Old Nov 1, 2023, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by thewayofthefuture
Plans for these outings sometimes come together in person, that's how the invite list is sometimes a bit full before i have a chance to post here.

The next of these dinners probably won't be until after the new year. I have a good bit of travel and life stuff happening in the next couple months, but have my eyes on a handful of spots I'd like to try in 2024.
I would also like to be included in the invite list as I am interested in joining if I'm available!
Old Nov 1, 2023, 8:33 am
Original Poster

There is no separate invite list to add anyone to - that's what this thread is. Once I have a chance to organize the next one, you'll all see it posted here
Old Apr 2, 2024, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

#59 - Estonia

Ok, as promised, time to get these back on track now that a busy winter has passed.

For our 59th meal, we're going to do something a little different and join in with an existing event. Estonian Cultural Days 2024 is taking place this weekend, and there's a Sunday brunch at the Estonian House in Murray Hill (map) that seems like it would be fun for this project. I don't know of another Estonian restaurant in the city, so that's all the more reason to join in when an Estonian food event pops up.

The brunch is from 10:30-12 this Sunday, April 7 and is a ticketed event.
Details and tickets can be found here - hope to see some of you there!

Note: I do not know how many tickets are available, and don't have any insight to menus beyond what is described in the writeup on the site. Taking a chance on this one

Last edited by thewayofthefuture; Apr 2, 2024 at 1:01 pm
Old Apr 2, 2024, 12:41 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Ok, as promised, time to get these back on track now that a busy winter has passed.

For our 58th meal, we're going to do something a little different and join in with an existing event. Estonian Cultural Days 2024 is taking place this weekend, and there's a Sunday brunch at the Estonian House in Murray Hill (map) that seems like it would be fun for this project. I don't know of another Estonian restaurant in the city, so that's all the more reason to join in when an Estonian food event pops up.

The brunch is from 10:30-12 this Sunday, April 7 and is a ticketed event. I do not know how many tickets are available, and don't have any insight to menus beyond what is described in the writeup on the site.
Have fun getting Estoned!
GW McLintock likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 5:04 pm

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond

For our 59th meal, we're going to do something a little different and join in with an existing event. Estonian Cultural Days 2024 is taking place this weekend, and there's a Sunday brunch at the Estonian House in Murray Hill (map) that seems like it would be fun for this project. I don't know of another Estonian restaurant in the city, so that's all the more reason to join in when an Estonian food event pops up.

The brunch is from 10:30-12 this Sunday, April 7 and is a ticketed event.

Note: I do not know how many tickets are available, and don't have any insight to menus beyond what is described in the writeup on the site. Taking a chance on this one
Damn, this was just ten blocks from my building and I missed it. I was traveling all week and crazy busy and hadn’t looked at FT until now.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ShopAround
Damn, this was just ten blocks from my building and I missed it. I was traveling all week and crazy busy and hadn’t looked at FT until now.
It was a really great time! They do this event every year, so we could definitely pay them a return visit in the future

Last edited by thewayofthefuture; Apr 25, 2024 at 8:36 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.