7 years in China - ask me anything

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

7 years in China - ask me anything

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2015, 9:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by travelinmanS
I think she means Xintiandi. There is some sort of communist museum there.
Yes, thank you.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 12:57 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Originally Posted by travelinmanS
Of course it's safe, those sites are run by two of the largest e commerce companies in the world. Buyers are protected on Tmall and JD.
Thanks,

Would Tmall and JD be a good option for buying furniture? Thinking of buying a mass amounts of furniture however it seems like Tmall and JD tail more towards the end-users buying small amounts.

I thought about going to Shunde but figured time was going to be an issue this summer.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by TennisNoob
Thanks,

Would Tmall and JD be a good option for buying furniture? Thinking of buying a mass amounts of furniture however it seems like Tmall and JD tail more towards the end-users buying small amounts.

I thought about going to Shunde but figured time was going to be an issue this summer.
I have purchased a cheap TV cabinet from JD, but I would normally head to IKEA for furniture.
Old Sep 29, 2015, 8:07 am

Its interesting to see the chinaflyer23 did not say any other words and this thread is thriving like this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.