Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion which started here in 2010: JP Morgan Palladium Card

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:52 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Discussion of Priority Pass membership has been consolidated here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...erve-ritz.html
Old Jul 11, 2017, 9:54 am

Originally Posted by comptalk
Need to be with JPM Private Bank, not Chase Private Client. You also need around 10m in assets.
I know this...I am asking how I can apply for it as a Private Bank client, which I already am...
Old Jul 11, 2017, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by Amex For Children Of Africa
I know this...I am asking how I can apply for it as a Private Bank client, which I already am...
Talk to anyone on your coverage team about it. They'll get you set up.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 7:07 am

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM, JPMorgan Reserve, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP
I have had the Palladium and now the Reserve card since early 2011. I wonder if you guys can share some feedback about the concierge. I have used the Palladium Concierge in the past and I believe they did a good job. I was not happy with the Infinite Concierge and used the JPM Premier Concierge since. I have seen some success with them.

Are people out of the JPM Client base still getting approved?

Cheers
Old Jul 25, 2017, 6:11 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Hey everyone, first time disputing a charge for around $330 for an iPhone repair from Apple Store that ended up not fixing the problem, went through another 3 additional repairs (replacements), and still have issues with hardware (creaking screen). I called in to dispute expecting it to be a straightforward process and now they are sending me a form to fill out and to attach receipts? Anyone else deal with disputes for the JPM Reserve card? With AMEX it is so straightforward, I make a call, and I typically see the charge reversed in a week or so (once got double charged at a Las Vegas nightclub). Any insight appreciated, Thanks!
Old Jul 25, 2017, 6:50 pm

Programs: Amex, JPMR, Nexus
I think it's just their process. They always end up sending me a form but sometimes I get an adjustment before the form even reaches me, so I think it's just a formality.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by greglvnv
I think it's just their process. They always end up sending me a form but sometimes I get an adjustment before the form even reaches me, so I think it's just a formality.
Oh hmm gotcha. Yeah with a form it seems like a lot of work I may just drop it since its only $330. But I think its already been initiated so I may as well fill it in and fax it to them (Fax in 2017?). I remember disputing a Vanilla Air charge back in 2014 on my IHG card, and it was for being denied check in because I was 2 minutes late. Vanilla is a Japanese low cost carrier with insane rules and BS. Basically called JP Morgan at the airport and they credited the flight on the spot (Around $160), and took 5 minutes and then transferred me to Concierge to book me on Asiana (way better) to Seoul, so that was the only other dispute experience with JP Morgan Chase.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 12:15 am

Programs: Amex, JPMR, Nexus
I remember that I was given an e-mail to upload and send back the form, so you might wanna ask for that instead of fax.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 11:33 am

I would really hope they increase the fee to 3K a year or so and add an excellent concierge. As they seem to have been very stringent with new applications.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 1:28 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
I just got my first foreign exchange data using the JPMR, and saw for that a GBP->USD transaction of 20 GBP, the exchange was extremely close to the Interbank Rate (well, 10 cents higher, or 0.39%).

Is this pretty consistent with others' experiences?
Old Jul 27, 2017, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by hawata
I would really hope they increase the fee to 3K a year or so and add an excellent concierge. As they seem to have been very stringent with new applications.
Well the annual fee is essentially waived if you speak to your banking team. They will put in a credit into a checking account annually. No thanks to $3000, $2500 for Amex is high enough as it is. Also, who actually uses a credit card concierge. I don't even use my AMEX one which is vastly superior to the JPM Premier Concierge or the Visa Infinite Concierge.

I think they should include a mid-tier airline elite status such as United Gold, Delta Gold or AAdvantage Platinum. Most likely United Gold since the partnership. For me, I don't care about concierge or even a choice of airline lounge membership.

Oh and update to my dispute for $330 with Apple. Apparently, I lost the dispute and JPM decided in favor of the merchant. They pointed out that I had signed and agreed to the service and my phone was swapped out. So yeah lol...
Old Jul 27, 2017, 4:12 pm

I guess thats why this Business is complicated, everyone has different preferences. I am UA 1MM and therefore have Gold for Life and I have not dropped under GS the last 6 years or so.

The concierge makes a big difference to me, since I travel a lot and have lots of business dinners and having a concierge with capabilities would be amazing.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 11:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
I am considering dumping CPC due to the high fees. Has anyone done this and been able to keep the JPM Pd or JPMR? Or does Chase auto-convert you to the CSR card?
Old Jul 31, 2017, 8:36 pm

Just curious as I see that no one has asked this yet, but what is everyone's credit line on the JPMR? Mine is $70,000 credit and $14,000 cash. I'm guessing mine is on the lower end. What is everyone else's?
Old Aug 1, 2017, 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by cce5858
Just curious as I see that no one has asked this yet, but what is everyone's credit line on the JPMR? Mine is $70,000 credit and $14,000 cash. I'm guessing mine is on the lower end. What is everyone else's?
130K here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.