Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

AVIS: 9.000 CC Goldpoints for 3-Day-Rental until 31 Oct 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AVIS: 9.000 CC Goldpoints for 3-Day-Rental until 31 Oct 2012

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2012, 5:02 pm

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
Offer has been changed and extended.

7500 for three day rentals through the end of NEXT year.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 5:37 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by mile ho
Offer has been changed and extended.

7500 for three day rentals through the end of NEXT year.
Thank you, mile ho. Pretty nice. Would this deserve its own thread, given the big difference in parameters, and down range it will have left this title far behind?
Old Oct 24, 2012, 8:49 pm

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
AVIS: 7,500 CC Goldpoints for 3 day rental through 31 Dec 2013

Even though it's less than before, still quite a nice offer:

http://www.avis.com/car-rental/html/...vis.com_cc9000
Old Oct 29, 2012, 2:33 pm

Programs: PC Plat, HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by Firewind
Despite my using and touting A515100 here, it is what I'm saying. It worked for the Avis=>AA promo, though it wasn't the one listed for it. It did not work for this one, I am very sorry to say. Moreover, had I jumped (called) sooner on what I thought was just a delay on the transfer for this one, I wouldn't have touted it here for so long, and perhaps led less people on. If I've led anyone on, I am sorry.
Thank you for the information.

The AWD wasn't used because of your touting, but because it really is an HP corporate rental. Good to know it doesn't work for this one and to move on to others for which it works.

Still waiting for other points to post also. Avis keeps on sending free weekend rental days, so I'm guess something is wrong even though it shows other programs in the rental receipt.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by Firewind
Oh, and one more thing. Discovered that the field is not long enough for the whole CC number on the printed contract. Also says "GP/10 numbers". Gold Passport?! Back up to the desk. Fortunately no queue. Agent volunteered to show me what was on her screen. It was all* there, and correct.
I made the reservation and there was no place to put in the Club Carlson # so I asked at the desk when I picked up the car and he could not find Club Carlson. So I ended up calling Avis later and they had no idea what I was talking about. Thankfully, I came across this post and asked her to put in GB and the whole Club Carlson number and it accepted it.

Reservation was for October 11, 2012 and the 9000 points showed up today. I used the MUHA015 and my own AWD and had no problem getting the points. I feel confident enough to get the other 7500 for an upcoming rental, which will get me the last 6000 points we need for 2 rooms for 5 days in London in May.

Thanks everyone!

Ike

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.