Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2013, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aSiAnRiCk
See also this thread: Automating AmEx Sync registration

Wiki to track Amex Sync credit. Some merchants seem to have Amex Sync cash back post in 2 business days.

Posted:
Amazon Purchase 12/4 Credit: 2 days
Best Buy Purchase: 12/27 Credit: 2 days
Sprouts (in store) Purchase 11/30 Credit: 2 days
Zappo's Purchase 12/5 Credit: 2 days
Kohl's (in store) purchase 12/20 Credit: 2 days
BP (at station) purchase 12/8 Credit: 2 days
Lowe's (in store) purchase 3/28/15, credit: 2 days
Target in store $30 back on $100+ spend, 6/20/15: 2 days
BJ's in store purchase 7/25/15 Credit: 1 day

Still waiting for credit
Sony (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
Forever 21 (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
AMC Theaters (in store) Purchase: 11/28 Credit: Not posted
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2015, 7:18 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by RTWRide
I only have one login for all my AmEx cards. The separate tabs trick work for me, without having to login into each tab. I use Safari.
Just to clarify, by "all my AmEx cards," do you mean the AmEx cards with your name on them (only)? Or are you including in this statement the AmEx cards of other folks who are your Authorized Users, too? For example, I meant that if I have a two Amex cards on which I am primary and my wife is an AU; and she has one on which she is primary and I am the AU, then we each have three cards on our log-in pages:
  • Her: 2 as AU and one as primary
  • Me: 2 as primary and one as AU

My understanding of the original question was whether, in this example, I could somehow have (instead) her 2 AU cards, too. I still think that the answer to that question is "no." But maybe you are saying that I am mistaken, that one can do this ... ?

(I agree, by the way, that the separate browser trick is unnecessary for whatever cards one does have under the same log-in -- separate tabs works just fine.)
Old Apr 26, 2015, 5:13 am

Originally Posted by Biggie Fries
Definitely get separate log-ins for others. You will get Sync offers for each physical card that way. You won't otherwise. I.e., you'll certainly see the AU charges on your main account, but not any separate Amex Offers for them.
Just to clarify, by "all my AmEx cards," do you mean the AmEx cards with your name on them (only)? Or are you including in this statement the AmEx cards of other folks who are your Authorized Users, too? For example, I meant that if I have a two Amex cards on which I am primary and my wife is an AU; and she has one on which she is primary and I am the AU, then we each have three cards on our log-in pages:
  • Her: 2 as AU and one as primary
  • Me: 2 as primary and one as AU

My understanding of the original question was whether, in this example, I could somehow have (instead) her 2 AU cards, too. I still think that the answer to that question is "no." But maybe you are saying that I am mistaken, that one can do this ... ?

(I agree, by the way, that the separate browser trick is unnecessary for whatever cards one does have under the same log-in -- separate tabs works just fine.)
Thanks Biggie Fries. From your posts what I understand is that if I have multiple Amex cards under my own name then I can use different tabs to get offers on them. But if I add AUs to any of these cards, then it's best to create separate logins for the AUs. That way they will get the same offers as I do on the main card. If I don't have the AUs create a new login, then there won't be a separate card for me to see on my page.

Good to know.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 10:32 am

So if I added the Smart & Final offer via the Amex app to one of my Amex I'm SOL in trying to ever add it to my other 2 cards that the offer previously showed on?
Old Apr 26, 2015, 10:48 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by 4bidden
So if I added the Smart & Final offer via the Amex app to one of my Amex I'm SOL in trying to ever add it to my other 2 cards that the offer previously showed on?
either use twitter or use different browsers for the others
Old Apr 27, 2015, 8:07 am

Just to clarify, by "all my AmEx cards," do you mean the AmEx cards with your name on them (only)? Or are you including in this statement the AmEx cards of other folks who are your Authorized Users, too?
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood the question... No, I am not an AU for any cards, nor do I have AU's for my cards. So I wouldn't have any info on how that would work.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 8:16 am

I only have one login for all my AmEx cards. The separate tabs trick work for me, without having to login into each tab. I use Safari.
Can you explain how you do the separate tabs trick? I also have Safari.
Thanks
Old Apr 27, 2015, 9:04 am

Originally Posted by felicity5
Can you explain how you do the separate tabs trick? I also have Safari.
Thanks
Log into your AmEx site account. It will go to the Home tab of the last card you were in. Right Click (make sure this is enabled, since it's disabled by default on OS X; I don't know how to do so without enabling Right Clicks) on Home, and click on Open Link in New Tab. Another tab will open, going into the Home of the same card that you were on. From here you can pick your other AmEx Card. Repeat for every other AmEx card you have.

For every tab open that corresponds to each of your cards, scroll to the specific offer that you want. Then go to each tab clicking Add to Card in a short period of time.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 2:06 pm

Log into your AmEx site account. It will go to the Home tab of the last card you were in. Right Click (make sure this is enabled, since it's disabled by default on OS X; I don't know how to do so without enabling Right Clicks) on Home, and click on Open Link in New Tab. Another tab will open, going into the Home of the same card that you were on. From here you can pick your other AmEx Card. Repeat for every other AmEx card you have.

For every tab open that corresponds to each of your cards, scroll to the specific offer that you want. Then go to each tab clicking Add to Card in a short period of time.
Thank you very much for this detailed information. I do have OS X so my right click was disabled but I googled and found out that you can press and hold the control key while you click on the mouse and it is identical to right clicking with a 2 button mouse.
I checked it out and it worked perfectly bringing up tabs just as you said. I really appreciate your walking me through this.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 9:40 pm

You're welcome. I've gotten plenty of help from here, so glad to help out.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by floridagal23
It disappeared off of my personal card when I loaded it onto the other one. Amex tech support was able to fix it.
You need to learn to use the multiple browser/multiple tab option.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:11 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum

I believe you missed one small step. Not sure if it's required but it's how I always do:

Before you add the offer to each card, make sure that it's loaded as an option each Amex Offers list. For example, if you have to hit more to see the option than do that for each card before you link it to any other card.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 2:58 pm

Actually, that's what I meant by "scroll to the specific offer that you want". I probably could have explained it better, though. English is my second language.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 3:00 pm

Actually, that's what I meant by "scroll to the specific offer that you want". I probably could have explained it better, though. English is my second language.
Yes. I didn't read that in your explanation but I can see how you meant it to be read. No biggie.
Old May 1, 2015, 9:02 am

New Sams Club offer, any idea if it works on gift cards?
Old May 1, 2015, 9:14 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by nrdk
New Sams Club offer, any idea if it works on gift cards?
gift cards are not excluded, according to the terms and conditions

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.