Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2016, 9:34 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
UK Amex Referrals

I am happy to refer anyone for the following UK Amex cards. PM me and I will send you a referral link

The Platinum Card
•35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•Priority pass for lounge access for you and a guest
•Elite tier membership with Starwood , Accor, Carlson, Hertz and Avis
•£450 fee per year

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
•22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
•Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk
•Two complimentary airport VIP lounge passes every year
•Fee free for first year and then £140 fee per year

The American Express Card
•2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Earn one points for virtually every £1 spent
•Fee £60 per year

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Card
•26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
•Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
•1.5 avios per £
•3 avios per £ on BA Spend
•£195 fee per year

British Airways American Express Card
•10,000 Avios when you spend £500 in the first three months
•Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
•1 avios per £
•Fee free

Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Card
•4,500 Avios
•No foreign transaction fees
•Flight Upgrade Voucher when your spend reaches £7,000 in a year
•0% on balance transfers for 30 months and purchases for 12 months† (balances transferred within the first 90 days, 3% fee applies)
•Double Avios for 6 months with your American Express® Card
•£24 per year
•*****Please note that the referral email for the Lloyds card can take up to 7 days!!****

Any questions please let me know.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 3:17 am

Thumbs up UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card referral link

PM me so that I can send you the referral link straight away as I monitor my mails continuously.

Very happy to refer you for the following card, which in my opinion has the best sign-up bonus for a free card [£0 in the first year, £140 from year 2]; 22,000 MR points! (equivalent to 22,000 Avios/British Airways points/Virgin Atlantic miles!):

UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card

• 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards ® points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership. That's enough for a return flight from London to Marrakech.
  • Transfer your points to 15 major frequent flyer and hotel programmes
  • Two complimentary Lounge visits per year to use at over 350 airport lounges globally
  • 10% off Hertz base car rental rates, plus a one car class upgrade and additional driver fee waived. Upgrades are subject to availability
  • $75 USD hotel credit and room upgrade where available at over 350 hotels globally including Hilton, InterContinental and Sofitel
  • Earn one Membership Rewards Point for virtually every £1 spent on your Card and two additional points for virtually every £1 spent with American Express Travel
  • With American Express Invites®, Cardmembers can enjoy access to purchase tickets to a wide range of sought-after events, including music, theatre and film, often before tickets go on sale to the general public. With a selection of more than 400 restaurants, global dining programme Taste from American Express Invites will also help you to find delicious places to eat on your travels
  • The Card includes travel and shopping Purchase Protection
  • If you don't use my referral link but instead apply directly on AMEX website, you will only get 20000 points; why should you lose on these extra 2000 points, specially when they are free?
Old Aug 21, 2016, 2:48 pm
Bts

Hi,

I can refer you for the following UK Amex :

Preferred Rewards Gold Card
- 1 Reward Point (= 1 Avios) for every £1 you spend
- 22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
- no fee on the first year and then £140 fee per year
- two complimentary Lounge Club passes per year to use at over 350 airport lounges globally
- 10% off Hertz base car rental rates

- 1.5 Avios per £1 spent, and 3 Avios per £1 spent with BA
- 25,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
- Companion Voucher valid for 24 months when you spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year
- £195 fee per year

Inbox me and I should be able to reply you within minutes!
Old Aug 21, 2016, 5:03 pm

I am happy to refer anyone for the following UK Amex cards. PM me and I will send you a referral link

The Platinum Card
•35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•£450 fee per year

•22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
•Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk

•2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Fee £60 per year

•Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
•1.5 avios per £
•£195 fee per year

•Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
•1 avios per £
•Fee free
Old Aug 22, 2016, 2:23 pm
get

USA AmEx Referrals

Get 40,000 points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
$200 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
There are no foreign transaction fees with your Platinum Card.
Centurion Lounge, Priority Pass Select, Delta Lounge and Airspace Lounge.
Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status.
Get reservations with Platinum Card® Concierge to enjoy an exquisite dining experience with the #AmexPlatinum Dining Program. Learn more.
No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
Terms and limitations apply.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 7:32 pm

Programs: Amex MR, SPG/Marriott, Alaska
Hello my fellow Canadians:

• Amex Platinum Business - 75,000 points, $399 annual fee, $5,000 purchases in 3 months. Normally it's 50,000 points without a referral
• Amex Business Gold - 40,000 points, no annual fee in 1st year, $5,000 purchases in 3 months
• Amex Gold - 25,000 points, no annual fee in 1st year, $1,500 purchases in 3 months

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want a referral link. I will respond within 24 hours.

I am new to this and hopefully you find this helpful. Enjoy!
Old Aug 23, 2016, 11:14 am

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond
The best Canadian AMEX credit cards! Send me a PM to get a referral link on any card.

The Platinum Card from American Express
- 60,000 Membership Rewards points (50,000 for non-referral) after $1000 spend
- Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent
- Priority pass lounge access
- Centurion lounge access
- Starwood Preferred Guest and Hilton HHonors Gold status
- $200 annual travel credit
- $699 fee per year

American Express Gold Rewards Card

- 25,000 Membership Rewards points after $500 spend
- Earn 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent on gas, groceries, drugstores and travel
- Transfer points 1:1 to Aeroplan and British Airways Executive Club
- No annual fee for the first year

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express
- 20,000 Starpoints enough for up to 6 free nights after $500 spend
- Transfer points 1:1 to 40+ frequent flyer programs and receive a bonus for 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 Starpoints
- $120 fee per year

The Business Platinum Card from American Express

- 75,000 Membership Rewards points (40,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend
- Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent
- Priority pass lounge access
- Centurion lounge access
- Starwood Preferred Guest and Hilton HHonors Gold status
- $399 fee per year

American Express Business Gold Rewards Card

- 40,000 Membership Rewards points (30,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend
- Earn 2 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent from select vendors such as Petro-Canada and Best Buy
- Transfer points 1:1 to Aeroplan and British Airways Executive Club
- No annual fee for the first year

Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express
- 20,000 Starpoints enough for up to 6 free nights after $1000 spend
- Transfer points 1:1 to 40+ frequent flyer programs and receive a bonus for 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 Starpoints
- $150 fee per year

Last edited by loun80; Aug 23, 2016 at 1:32 pm Reason: typo
Old Aug 24, 2016, 4:41 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, MT Ambassador, HH Diamond, Accor Diamond, Avis President's Club, National Emerald Club
feel free to PM me for a referral link.

AMEX Business Platinum:
75K sign up bonus

AMEX Platinum:
60K sign up bonus

AMEX Gold:
25k sign up bonus

PM me with any questions. enjoy : )
Old Aug 25, 2016, 3:08 am

PM me if you would like a referral to the SPG Amex Personal card (USA):

25K SPG points after spending $3000 within 90 days. Annual fee of $95 waived the first year.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 5:30 am

Cool UK - AMEX - Gold & Platinum Cards referral

.::. .::.

Please PM me for a referral link for the following two UK AMEX cards.
I monitor my mails all the time (even when I appear to be offline in the forum) so send me your message and I will reply within seconds!

• Earn 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership.
  • That’s enough for return flights from London to Marrakech and over 100 other destinations, including Paris, Milan or Lanzarote. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
  • Transfer your points to 15 of the world's major frequent flyer programmes including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia.
  • Earn 1 Membership Reward point for virtually every full £1 spent on your Card.
  • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally.
  • Travel and shopping protection included when paying with your Card.
  • Up to $75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel. Available at over 350 hotels globally.
  • Annual fee: £0 for 1st Year (£140 from Year 2)

The Platinum Card

• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend £2,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Charge Cards have no preset spending limit and no interest charges. All you need to do is pay off your balance in full each month.
  • Unlimited access to over 1,000 airport VIP lounges in 83 countries around the world.
  • Comprehensive travel insurance benefits for you, your immediate family, your Supplementary Cardmembers and their immediate family, from the moment you book with your Card.
  • Dedicated Platinum Travel and Concierge services to take care of travel plans, tickets or dinner reservations.
  • Points are redeemable for a wide range of products, vouchers, experiences, travel and hotel stays – visit membershiprewards.co.uk for more information. Terms, taxes fees and charges apply.
  • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for virtually every full £1 spent.
  • Annual fee: £450
Old Aug 28, 2016, 3:08 pm

Smile US Delta Gold

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Gold Delta SkyMiles, US

- Earn 30,000 Bonus Miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.

- $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta.
- Earn 1 mile for every eligible dollar spent on purchases‡, with no mileage cap.
- Board early, stow your bag and settle in sooner for a pleasant trip.
- NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES
- 20% IN-FLIGHT SAVINGS
Old Sep 1, 2016, 5:18 am

Thumbs up UK - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card - Referral link

PM me so that I can send you the referral link straight away as I monitor my mails continuously. Just click here!

It will be a great pleasure to refer you for the following card, which in my opinion has the best sign-up bonus for a free card [£0 in the first year, £140 from year 2]; 22,000 MR points! (equivalent to lots of British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air France, Iberia, Emirates, Hilton, Starwood etc. miles!):

UK - AMEX - The Preferred Rewards Gold Card

• 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards ® points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership. That's enough for a return flight from London to Marrakech.
  • Transfer your points to 15 major frequent flyer and hotel programmes
  • Two complimentary Lounge visits per year to use at over 350 airport lounges globally
  • 10% off Hertz base car rental rates, plus a one car class upgrade and additional driver fee waived. Upgrades are subject to availability
  • $75 USD hotel credit and room upgrade where available at over 350 hotels globally including Hilton, InterContinental and Sofitel
  • Earn one Membership Rewards Point for virtually every £1 spent on your Card and two additional points for virtually every £1 spent with American Express Travel
  • With American Express Invites®, Cardmembers can enjoy access to purchase tickets to a wide range of sought-after events, including music, theatre and film, often before tickets go on sale to the general public. With a selection of more than 400 restaurants, global dining programme Taste from American Express Invites will also help you to find delicious places to eat on your travels
  • The Card includes travel and shopping Purchase Protection
  • If you don't use my referral link but instead apply directly on AMEX website, you will only get 20000 points; why should you lose on these extra 2000 points, specially when they are free?
Old Sep 1, 2016, 6:52 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton

The Platinum Card
•£450 fee per year

•Fee £60 per year

•1.5 avios per £
•£195 fee per year

•1 avios per £
•Fee free

Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Card
•4,500 Avios
•No foreign transaction fees
•Flight Upgrade Voucher when your spend reaches £7,000 in a year
•0% on balance transfers for 30 months and purchases for 12 months† (balances transferred within the first 90 days, 3% fee applies)
•Double Avios for 6 months with your American Express® Card
•£24 per year
•*****Please note that the referral email for the Lloyds card can take up to 7 days!!****

Any questions please let me know.
Old Sep 1, 2016, 6:05 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
Updated for October 1, 2016 post.

Last edited by PointsNmiles; Oct 1, 2016 at 9:31 am
Old Sep 1, 2016, 8:35 pm

PM me(no personal information required) for :

CANADIAN American Express ,Amex,referrals for the following cards in Canada.

American Express Business Gold Rewards Card
- 40,000 Membership Rewards points (30,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend in the first 3 months
- $250 annual fee( 1st year waived)

American Express Gold Rewards Card
- 25,000 Membership Rewards points after $1,500 spend in the first 3 months
- $150 annual fee(1st year waived)

The Platinum Card from American Express

- 60,000 Membership Rewards points (50,000 for non-referral) after $1000 spend in the first 3 months
- $699 fee annual fee

The Business Platinum Card from American Express

- 75,000 Membership Rewards points (40,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend in the first 3 months
- $399 annual fee

The Starwood Preferred SPG Card(Personal or Business)
20,000 points after $500 min spend for Personal / $1000 for Business in the first 3 months.
-$120 annual fee for Personal/ $150 for Business

Last edited by jubberly; Sep 8, 2016 at 9:39 am Reason: add SPG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.