Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Flight Form - Finally!

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2017, 3:07 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hertz - President's Circle
Has anyone had Tier Points credited for Nov 2016?

I filled in the missing flight form the week it was launched but nothing has showed up yet.

Owed at least 90 tier points for November plus the Avios. My old gold circle renewal is not til September 2017.

Only one flight since Dec 1st has not posted automatically.
Old May 10, 2017, 5:23 am

Programs: AL Aer Club Concierge / Aadvantage Platinum / Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by EIFREZY
Has anyone had Tier Points credited for Nov 2016?

I filled in the missing flight form the week it was launched but nothing has showed up yet.

Owed at least 90 tier points for November plus the Avios. My old gold circle renewal is not til September 2017.

Only one flight since Dec 1st has not posted automatically.
I am also waiting for Nov Tier points. I've submitted the missing flights twice (once when the form opened and again when I heard that loads of others had already had the missing flights credited). I rang and was told that I should get my tier points and that they would escalate it. Last week, the Aer Lingus twitter account told me that I probably submitted the flight details wrong but then resubmitted it for me again. Still nothing.

Given that I'm only being given 9 months to reach the next tier, those 200 tier points from Nov are critical for me in order to reach Concierge before my tier points reset in July. so fingers crossed.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone that successfully gets Nov 2016 tier points credited via the missing forms channel. I'll post here if I ever get word.
Old May 10, 2017, 6:26 am

Programs: SPG:Gold, IHG: Spire AMB, Marriott: Gold, HH: Diamond, EI: Concierge
I still haven't had any tier points or mileage credits yet, so don't feel too bad. I have flown around once a fortnight since launch.

Dubal
Old May 10, 2017, 6:26 am

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by RMDrive
I am also waiting for Nov Tier points. I've submitted the missing flights twice (once when the form opened and again when I heard that loads of others had already had the missing flights credited). I rang and was told that I should get my tier points and that they would escalate it. Last week, the Aer Lingus twitter account told me that I probably submitted the flight details wrong but then resubmitted it for me again. Still nothing.

Given that I'm only being given 9 months to reach the next tier, those 200 tier points from Nov are critical for me in order to reach Concierge before my tier points reset in July. so fingers crossed.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone that successfully gets Nov 2016 tier points credited via the missing forms channel. I'll post here if I ever get word.
No November TP's or avios for me from my missing flights form either. I might throw them on a missing flights form again but I don't think I will chase further than that. I was gold at the change over and bumped down to green. Just about to qualify for silver again as long as my TP's don't reset in the next few weeks as per my original Gold circle year.
Old May 10, 2017, 6:28 am

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by dubal
I still haven't had any tier points or mileage credits yet, so don't feel too bad. I have flown around once a fortnight since launch.

Dubal
Yes that should make us all feel better!

Can it get worse than that?
Old May 10, 2017, 6:40 am

Programs: SPG:Gold, IHG: Spire AMB, Marriott: Gold, HH: Diamond, EI: Concierge
Originally Posted by MBDublin
Yes that should make us all feel better!

Can it get worse than that?
Well they do promise "IT are looking at it", often, and my card doesn't expire until May 2018.

Dubal
Old May 10, 2017, 6:50 am

Programs: EI Gold
Originally Posted by RMDrive
I got the exact same as what you've described above when I followed up yesterday. I gave them the booking references (for flights between November that were credited to GC but I didn't get any TC's for them in AerClub) over Twitter and they said all should be OK bar one, which is fine as it was early October. Said they will be credited within 28 days, so we'll see
Old May 11, 2017, 8:27 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hertz - President's Circle
I rang the Aer Club helpline yesterday to chase them up and the guy told me to either fill the missing points form in again or to email [email protected] as he said as I did it in mid-Feb originally they should have been captured by now. I went for the latter option via email but I will chase them up again on twitter if I don't get a response to the email by next week.
Old May 12, 2017, 4:12 am

Programs: EI Aer Club Platinum; AF/KLM Flying Blue; IHG Rewards Platinum Elite; Hilton Honors Silver.
Ok I should probably email them too as I am still missing avios and tier credits for a number of flights....interestingly they're all flights from outstations. I do not understand why this is consistently a problem!
Old May 12, 2017, 8:52 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by mb48
Ok I should probably email them too as I am still missing avios and tier credits for a number of flights....interestingly they're all flights from outstations. I do not understand why this is consistently a problem!
Outstations generally don't use ASTRAL DCS for check in, if check in on ASTRAL it seems to work a lot better
Old May 12, 2017, 1:10 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Any updates on the UA flights missing credit?
Old May 12, 2017, 3:18 pm

I called Aerclub today and they said there is a 28 day back log between filling the missing flight form and the points being added.

I said I had logged them more than 28 days ago and they agreed to escalate it and gave me an incident number.

Also queried them on reset dates.

​​​​​​The person I spoke with said when you hit a level points are reset to 0 and you have 12 months from that point to maintain or get to the next level.

So 300 points to get to silver, reset to 0 then 600 to get to platinum, then a reset and 1,050 points to get to conceirge. Does this sound correct?
Old May 13, 2017, 2:19 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Tom_IE

​​​​​​The person I spoke with said when you hit a level points are reset to 0 and you have 12 months from that point to maintain or get to the next level.

So 300 points to get to silver, reset to 0 then 600 to get to platinum, then a reset and 1,050 points to get to conceirge. Does this sound correct?
No, if your start date is November 21st like most of us, and you hit Silver this month, you'll have until November 21st to get an additional 300 points to get to Platinum, at which point they will reset.

Your Silver status earned this year will be valid until November 21 2018, or indeed platinum/Concierge if you were to hit them. Your
Old May 15, 2017, 10:51 pm

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Out of interest, has anyone had retro-claim Tier Credits post after their Tier reset date?

I am approaching my reset date (end of May I think) was wondering if the ropey IT might lead to a "Bank Error in my favor" if my missing Tier Credits are delayed past the reset date.
Old May 16, 2017, 1:52 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Dambus
Out of interest, has anyone had retro-claim Tier Credits post after their Tier reset date?

I am approaching my reset date (end of May I think) was wondering if the ropey IT might lead to a "Bank Error in my favor" if my missing Tier Credits are delayed past the reset date.
Avios credit, no tier points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.