Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Email Introducing AERCLUB

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2017, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by PierDave
I was talking to an agent before Christmas who let slip that GC points in the 12 months to whatever date in October of between 800-1500 got 45, and 1501-??? got 60 tier credits. Not sure where the cutoff was for Silver but from the conversation it was suggested to be 2400.
2,400 would make sense, as that was the GC threshold too...
Old Jan 9, 2017, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by Danash
I am in that 60 category. It is hardly a reflection of Tier credit activity if there is a 15 credit difference for what could be as much as 899 GC points.

Has anyone been successful in challenging their allocated status - apart from the couple of Concierge members posting above ?

Anyone get from Green to Silver by challenging ?
Yep I've gone from Green to Silver from challenging, took a few calls and emails.
I think my problem was I that I was given gold circle status after october 15th so was missed by the year to october 15th flight activity check.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 12:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Priam
I think my problem was I that I was given gold circle status after october 15th so was missed by the year to october 15th flight activity check.
On what basis did you get Gold Circle status, if not by flight activity?
Old Jan 10, 2017, 6:05 am

Programs: Aer Club
Originally Posted by Priam
Yep I've gone from Green to Silver from challenging, took a few calls and emails.
I'm in a similar situation to the one you were. Took flights in early November which brought me over the threshold for GC Status. Email from Loyalty in early November confirming, however still Green status in Aer Club. Do you mind me asking who you dealt with in Aer Lingus to get to Silver? Currently between the call centre and twitter account and story changes with each conversation. Frustating! Any help/guidance appreciated!

Last edited by pineviewflyer; Jan 10, 2017 at 9:53 am
Old Jan 10, 2017, 7:30 am

Programs: EI Gold
Originally Posted by pineviewflyer
I'm in a similar situation to the one you were. Took flights in early November which brought me over the threshold for GC Status. Email from Loyalty in in early confirming, however still Green status in Aer Club. Do you mind me asking who you dealt with in Aer Lingus to get to Silver? Currently between the call centre and twitter account and story changes with each conversation. Frustating! Any help/guidance appreciated!
I'm in the exact same situation as you - 1,300 worth of GC points in November which would have been enough for GC membership to renew at the end of November, but this was neither factored into new AerClub tier, or for 'bonus' tier credits. Have had about five conversations in total (between phone, email and Twitter) and got a different reply every single time.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by irishguy28
On what basis did you get Gold Circle status, if not by flight activity?
I took a flight after October 15th that put me over the line.

I'm in a similar situation to the one you were. Took flights in early November which brought me over the threshold for GC Status. Email from Loyalty in early November confirming, however still Green status in Aer Club. Do you mind me asking who you dealt with in Aer Lingus to get to Silver? Currently between the call centre and twitter account and story changes with each conversation. Frustating! Any help/guidance appreciated!
When I rang I was told to email [email protected] with details of my case. I listed each of my EI flights in the 12 months to the launch of aer club showing how many GC points I had earned. I heard back in about a week.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 4:37 am

Programs: Aer Club
I emailed [email protected] on Wednesday but it bounced back, so tried [email protected] - listed my flights over the last 12 months explained the various conversations had over the course of the last month. By Friday morning I had an email from Aer Club and message via twitter saying I had achieved Silver and would receive membership pack short. Persistence is the key!
Old Jan 18, 2017, 3:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Persistence is the key!
They make it look as if they DON'T want loyalty!!!
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:19 pm

Programs: Aer Club Concierge, Emirates Gold
The (lovely) lady in LHR told me tonight that they'd been told that silvers will have access to all partner lounges around Europe from 16th Feb. Emails to come out shortly, but slightly more positive news on a dire introduction.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 1:37 am

Programs: Gold Circle Prestige, Emirates Silver, Hhonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Apologies if it's been answered before but whats the start date for earning AerClub tier points?

Is it 21st November?
Old Feb 15, 2017, 3:06 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by niallco
Apologies if it's been answered before but whats the start date for earning AerClub tier points?

Is it 21st November?
That's the date we all have in our profiles for tier start, however apparently only flights from December 1st actually count, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the end of year date changed to match, or even extended until the end of the year.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 3:23 am

Programs: Gold Circle Prestige, Emirates Silver, Hhonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by alancostello
That's the date we all have in our profiles for tier start, however apparently only flights from December 1st actually count, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the end of year date changed to match, or even extended until the end of the year.
Thanks, that's some more flights I can add to the missing batch
Old Feb 15, 2017, 11:00 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hertz - President's Circle
Partner Lounge Access

Well the rumours are true, just got informed at the No1 lounge in BHX that as off Monday they are now accepting Aer Club Silver Cards for entry. Nice to know after spending £220 on a Priority Pass!

Last edited by EIFREZY; Feb 15, 2017 at 11:00 am Reason: Typo
Old Feb 15, 2017, 1:48 pm

Location: Naas at the weekend and FRA during the working week
Programs: EI Aer Club Concierge , BAEC Silver, Tesco clubcard
Originally Posted by niallco

Is it 21st November?
It would appear that it's 1 Nov 2016 as this is the date you can log missing flights from.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 4:40 am

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, EI Concierge
I emailed [email protected] on Wednesday but it bounced back, so tried [email protected] - listed my flights over the last 12 months explained the various conversations had over the course of the last month. By Friday morning I had an email from Aer Club and message via twitter saying I had achieved Silver and would receive membership pack short. Persistence is the key!
+1 to this....gentle polite persistence and many emails detailing my flight history. Placed into Silver ! Amen to fast track.

Good also to see the No1 Lounge in LGW letting us back in again this week. Mind you it has to be the busiest noisiest lounge in the world.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.