Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2013, 11:15 am
`X'

Programs: QFF NB, DJ Gold, A3 Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Carlson Silver, A|Club Gold
Tried converting 4000 points to Qantas (QF) and the minimum is 4000, however it errored.

Anyone else had the same or should I transfer to a different program perhaps?
Old Jan 2, 2013, 11:50 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
Hi Superclub17,

Thanks for asking.

The Delta Skymiles loyalty programme requires a minimum of 4,000 points for automatic transfers to work.

The trick is to set an automatic transfer through your profile and see how many points are needed

Cheers,

Nathan
Hi Nathan

First let me wish you folks a Happy New Year
and a warm thank you for participating here on Flyertalk ^
We really do appreciate your presence being here

With all due respect here are some general thoughts I'd like to share
Please be aware because of program rules of not being able to earn the way members choose to redeem each and every time they stay with your brands it works against the program.
I personally have decided to not stay with your hotels and program.
Accept to use a 3rd party booking sites on the occasion I choose to stay Sofitel at all and just pay for what I want.
In North America there are simply to many vastly superior hotel loyalty program choices to foster loyalty.
I can’t think of a single program globally that inconveniences members this way.
This min transfer rule makes sense only when accruing and redeeming points other than an individual hotel stay.

Your program clearly continues
to under deliver IMHO and your hotels deliver or exceed expectations each and every time at a very high standard
at or above industry expectations ^
However I believe what your company wants is consistent long term member loyalty year round for your hotels and your program.
However the program fails to meet the competitive set in almost every regard.
Because your program benefits are so weak when compared to other global programs I would kindly suggest to your colleagues
to work much harder at making a program as exciting and compelling as the rest of the industry by comparing benefits and redemption options more closely.
Till then it will always be a last resort for this traveler as much as I am a huge Sofitel hotel fan.
If a once lack luster hotel guest loyalty program like GoldPoints now Club Carlson can reinvent itself to be a vastly improved program so to could Le Club which has to its credit an excellent portfolio of hotels.

Sofitel in particular is a great hotel brand in search of a much better program
Warm wishes for a successful and improved program in 2013
Cheers

Last edited by 777 global mile hound; Jan 8, 2013 at 8:47 am
Old Jan 2, 2013, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Hi Superclub17,

Thanks for asking.

The Delta Skymiles loyalty programme requires a minimum of 4,000 points for automatic transfers to work.

The trick is to set an automatic transfer through your profile and see how many points are needed

Cheers,

Nathan
Why cannot you simply list all the airline partners, the minimum number of points that you need to make the conversion, and the conversion rate itself? I think that the website is extremely confusing and badly done.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 7:48 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi 777 global mile hound & holtju2,

I do appreciate your feedback. I will transfer your ideas to the Le Club Accorhotels customer service.

Thanks once again for sharing your thoughts on the programme.

All the best,

Nathan

Originally Posted by holtju2
Why cannot you simply list all the airline partners, the minimum number of points that you need to make the conversion, and the conversion rate itself? I think that the website is extremely confusing and badly done.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 8:00 am

Hi 777 global mile hound & holtju2,

I do appreciate your feedback. I will transfer your ideas to the Le Club Accorhotels customer service.

Thanks once again for sharing your thoughts on the programme.

All the best,

Nathan

Why is Iberia not a transfer partner any more ?
Old Jan 3, 2013, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Hi Nathan,

What about the Accor promotion that was giving 500 DL SkyMiles for signing up? No one seems to have received those points. Thanks for your help!
Old Jan 6, 2013, 10:38 am

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL DM, UA Gold, WOH Glob, Hertz PC,
Hi Superclub17,

Thanks for asking.

Cheers,

Nathan
Thanks. I have set to automatic transfer but I do not see an obvious definition of the minimum requirement anywhere. Somewhere specific I should see this?
Old Jan 7, 2013, 9:44 am

Hi Supercub17,

I apologize for not being clear enough in my description.

You can see the amount of points required for automatic transfers once you've selected your favorite Frequent Flyer Programme in your account. The minimum requirement will appear below.

Please get back to me if you have further queries.

Best regards,

Nathan

Originally Posted by Supercub17
Thanks. I have set to automatic transfer but I do not see an obvious definition of the minimum requirement anywhere. Somewhere specific I should see this?
Old Jan 7, 2013, 9:45 am

Hi Skyteam777,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your points yet.

In order for me to be able to help you further, could you please send me your real name and member number via private message?

Many thanks,

Nathan

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Hi Nathan,

What about the Accor promotion that was giving 500 DL SkyMiles for signing up? No one seems to have received those points. Thanks for your help!
Old Jan 7, 2013, 9:45 am

Hi mech11,

As I mentioned in another thread, I don't have the necessary information on this topic to be able to correctly answer your question. I'll inform you as soon as the customer service gets back to me.

Cheers,

Nathan

Originally Posted by mech11
Why is Iberia not a transfer partner any more ?
Old Jan 7, 2013, 3:48 pm

Nathan , I am a Le club accor platinum member from Brazil and le club is the worst loyalty program currently and the loss of Iberia Plus program only keeps the bad level of accor program. You guys should totally review the whole system benefits (parking, internet, breakfest, upgrades, etc,etc,etc), partnerships to flights, points. Iberia plus conversion rate was 1 : 2.5, now any program ratio is 1 : 0.5 .Nowadays, what´s the real benefit of been loyal to accor program? As a Hilton Gold i receive much more from them (points/upgrades/breakfest/free wi-fi). Another point that has nothing to do with the question of miles is the issue of vouchers, maybe in Europe pay with vouchers worth but for anyone who travels many times to America spend 6-7 voucher for $ 60 dollars (12000-14000 points) in a daily at a Sofitel is not a good deal.
Cheers ,
Polido
Old Jan 7, 2013, 4:44 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, Le Club Accor Gold
Just found out about the loss of Iberia, bit of a shock but since its now part of IAG and the BA rate is so different i suppose it had to be expected sometime.. still
Old Jan 7, 2013, 4:55 pm

Programs: MR Ag, LH FTL
Originally Posted by ironfire
Nowadays, what´s the real benefit of been loyal to accor program?
To be honest - none, so I have moved to other chains. Suggest you do the same, as there is no willingness to improve on Accor side I'm afraid.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 8:22 am

Hi ironfire,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the programme. It's always appreciated.

I'll transfer your ideas to the customer service for improvements.

Regarding Iberia Plus no longer being a flying partner of Accor, I do understand your frustration. I would like to assure that I'm currently being kept informed on this suject and will let you all know the latest information as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Nathan

Originally Posted by ironfire
Nathan , I am a Le club accor platinum member from Brazil and le club is the worst loyalty program currently and the loss of Iberia Plus program only keeps the bad level of accor program. You guys should totally review the whole system benefits (parking, internet, breakfest, upgrades, etc,etc,etc), partnerships to flights, points. Iberia plus conversion rate was 1 : 2.5, now any program ratio is 1 : 0.5 .Nowadays, what´s the real benefit of been loyal to accor program? As a Hilton Gold i receive much more from them (points/upgrades/breakfest/free wi-fi). Another point that has nothing to do with the question of miles is the issue of vouchers, maybe in Europe pay with vouchers worth but for anyone who travels many times to America spend 6-7 voucher for $ 60 dollars (12000-14000 points) in a daily at a Sofitel is not a good deal.
Cheers ,
Polido
Old Jan 8, 2013, 8:25 am

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience.

The Le Club Accorhotels customer service has informed me about this issue. Due to the partnership's recent renewal between the Le Club Accorhotels and the Iberia Plus loyalty programmes, the transfers of points is momentarily unavailable.

This situation is just temporary and should be fixed very shortly. On behalf of the Le Club Accorhotels customer service, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

All the best,

Nathan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.