Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Current Summarily Cancelled Accor / Air Canada promotion

• Earn 5,000 Aeroplan miles (converted from 10,000 points) for each eligible stay until 12/31/14

For stays before December 31st, 2014.

In order for the miles to be credited to your Aeroplan Account, make sure to choose Aeroplan as your preferred airline partner in your profile and enter your member number.

Terms & conditions

1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the 10,000 point Bonus Aeroplan Miles offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 10/1/14 to 12/31/14 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 10/1/14 and 12/31/14.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 10,000 bonus points in one of the participating hotels worldwide.
4. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have selected Aeroplan as the preferred conversion option in their Le Club Accorhotels program account before the stay.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted into Aeroplan Miles according to applicable conversion rule.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to room availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11.It may take up to 6 weeks for your Le Club Accorhotels points to be transferred to miles in your Aeroplan account.

Accor has issued an official statement about this matter:

In English: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml

In French: http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml
Print Wikipost

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2014, 11:03 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by tboons
If I check in at 2pm then check out at 4pm, do I get the nights and point credited?
From my experience you "cannot" check put at 4pm. as the room charges will only be posted after midnight.

So when I checked out at 10pm, I just paid the bill plus that night and the hotel sent me the final folio to my email.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 12:23 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
if anybody is in Bangkok.

please do 2 stays. i just checked the rates, its only 33 Euro!
that would be an awesome ROI if we could more than 5000 miles once.

dp
Old Oct 19, 2014, 2:18 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Or choose 3000 LH Miles & More per Accor Stay: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...romotion.shtml
Or 2500 BA Avios: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...romotion.shtml
Old Oct 19, 2014, 2:18 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Gonna do mine in Bali.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
bkk

Originally Posted by lcpteck
Gonna do mine in Bali.
i convinced a french friend based in bkk to do some checkins on a super low 27euro rate at an ibis.

once he completes two stays, i can report if it works

if this is uncapped, he will do hopping beween nana and sathorn for the next 3 month... every day...

(he wanted to go to the usa in business, but i told him that for less money he can go in first

just hope this really works!

dp
Old Oct 19, 2014, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Gonna do mine in Bali.
Gotta do mine in BKK.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by derpelikan
i convinced a french friend based in bkk to do some checkins on a super low 27euro rate at an ibis.

once he completes two stays, i can report if it works

if this is uncapped, he will do hopping beween nana and sathorn for the next 3 month... every day...

(he wanted to go to the usa in business, but i told him that for less money he can go in first

just hope this really works!

dp
Cool, let us know when he completes the 2 stays. Wow, doing it everyday haha...

Imagine if he was living in Bali instead...

Last edited by lcpteck; Oct 19, 2014 at 2:50 pm
Old Oct 19, 2014, 3:41 pm

1st stay

Cool, let us know when he completes the 2 stays. Wow, doing it everyday haha...

Imagine if he was living in Bali instead...
he is already checked in for the first night
tommorow he will be at NANA Ibis, so lets see on wednesday if he received the 20.000 points.

how long does accor usually take to post points?

i am an accor newbie, just used it once in my life in paris in a ibis budget i think... (and that was a very bad experience...)

dp
Old Oct 19, 2014, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

I was thinking of hotel hopping in Batam. Friday, novotel, Sat, Mecure, Sunday Novotel till 7pm then catch the last ferry back for the 3 nights. May give it a try. All rates will be prepaid
Old Oct 19, 2014, 4:48 pm

overlapping stays

I was thinking of hotel hopping in Batam. Friday, novotel, Sat, Mecure, Sunday Novotel till 7pm then catch the last ferry back for the 3 nights. May give it a try. All rates will be prepaid
i hope accor doesnt have that problem (ihg has) that stays in the same city post as overlapping stays... (even if you hotel jump every day)

anybody has any expierience?
Old Oct 19, 2014, 6:28 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Jakarta will be another option. Ibis Arcadia and Tamarin are literally across the street. So you can just keep changing hotel by just crossing the street.

They are in Jalan Sabang which is very happening and walking distance to Plaza/Grand Indonesia.

Batam, the transport sucks. The taxi is ripped off.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 6:39 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, HH Gold
Stacking Promos

Has anyone tried or had success stacking this aeroplan promo with other Accor promotional rates? In the UK, there is now an up to 40% off Accor rate and a 15% off Ibis rate available. However, the T&C's on these and some other hot deal rates indicate that the rate cannot be combined with other promos.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 8:56 pm

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
I'm in BKK and have had two Ibis stays (Friday and Saturday) post correctly already.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 9:01 pm

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
Haha, my account says I'm now only 57 nights or 4,613 points away from Platinum. I think I'll make it by points....tomorrow.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 9:05 pm

I guess now the question is whether promotional rates like the private sale will be eligible for the promo points as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.