Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Point Expiration Dates

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2019, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdsearch
"Activity" doesn't extend the 4 years hard expiration date. The only well-known and publicized way to extend the 4 years hard expiration date is to transfer the points to another program and then back. While the La Quinta merger was incomplete, you could do it with La Quinta for a few months. Now you can only do it with Total Rewards (Ceasar's).

Wyndham has a 30K points ( 10K Increments) per year limit that can be transferred to Caesars, I'm not sure if it's 30K per calendar ( 2019 etc) year or 30K per 12 months.

My best value for Wyndham points today is at Caesars so I'm hoping it's calendar year and I can transfer 30K more on 1/1/2020

30K is $300 to spend at any Caesars property in Vegas, not sure how it works outside Vegas.

If you want to transfer point back to Wyndham they can be done in 5k increments.
Old May 16, 2021, 6:08 pm

I tried to earn points through Wyndham Rewards Shopping by purchasing a Groupon on March 26. On May 16 (!) I received an email that my points have been approved. They are still not showing in my Wyndham Rewards account.

Not that I care much at this point. I am simply posting this as a point of reference.

Edit: The points are now showing in my account with a date of May 17.

Last edited by sokolov; May 30, 2021 at 12:53 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.