Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do you ever go braless?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2003, 8:02 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Punki:
We should all do everything we can to enjoy youth (miniskirst, bikinis, etc.) when we are young and sophisticated maturity when we are old. Trust me (a very healthy, happy person who has lived a bit) on this, you don't get second chances on young. Make the best of it while you have it.

</font>
I agree, but there is a very fine line between looking sexy and looking trampy.
Let me give an example: I think Jennifer Lopez dresses very sexy. Brittney Spears...trampy.

I just do not want people to think I look trampy if I go braless....I have never done it, so it is going to feel sooooooo strange to me.

Old Apr 13, 2003, 11:07 am

Dump the bra girly! I am a B cup and go braless quite often. I have never fancied the idea of wearing a bra even when I had to at a D cup. After losing weight all over I had to liberate myself. Of course one most not hang loose so often but do it as much as you can. As for tank tops I usually wear ones with built in bras. They work well and don't cause chaffing. Good luck to you on your surgery.
Old Apr 13, 2003, 6:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Wow, I do a listing of the daily posts in the Travel Forum for the first time and I find this! Ladies, if you'd like the opinion of travelin' man, here goes.

First off, American's have such a ridiculous obsession with those lumps of flesh called breats. It's really not that big a deal. Have any of you beached in the Med? No one wears tops in Europe. At most Spas in Europe, the steam rooms and sauna's are co-ed. And no one cares except visiting Americans! So if you want to be progressive and international, don't worry about wearing a bra. Just try to look good. That's what counts. Ignore the opinions of other uptight women around you and appreciate the attention of the young men around you.

Secondly, heed Punki's advice! I've heard this from many a mature woman. They all wish they had had more fun with their bodies when they were younger. You do not get a second chance.

Lastly, a breast reduction is a great idea. I can't imagine hauling around DD's 24x7.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 2:22 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Yes, especially when I used to live in countries with winter, spring and autumn. Being an A-, people can't tell the difference during the aforementioned seasons.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by pointsgirl
Good Morning!!

As some of you know I am having my breast reduction surgery this month and one of the things the Dr. said was that going down to a "B" would allow me the opportunity to go braless if I wanted. I have never ever gone braless being a "DD" and I was wondering do any of you go braless? The first time you did, did it feel strange? I think I would feel naked....
As a 34J I always wear a bra except when at home watching tv. Yep, you read that right! I would never go out without one on!

Oh how I wish I was a DD.

Good luck with your surgery.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by stimpy
I can't imagine hauling around DD's 24x7.
DD's seem like small potatoes to me!!
Old Nov 19, 2013, 7:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Only at home do I go braless.
Old Nov 19, 2013, 9:11 pm

Programs: SPG, HH, AC/AS
I'm a B cup. I always go braless. The sheer freedom!
Old Nov 23, 2013, 10:05 pm

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold100k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Lately, I have been using those very stretchy "genie" or "agh" style bras, I like them and they are about as close to wearing none as you can get. (no underwire, no padding, etc)
Old Nov 25, 2013, 8:45 am
iff

Originally Posted by Annalisa12
As a 34J Good luck with your surgery.
Don't know why this old thread got bumped, but the OP's surgery was over 10 years ago. @:-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.