Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

Article: Encore Q400s could take over these Delta routes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Article: Encore Q400s could take over these Delta routes

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2019, 12:46 pm

Programs: Qantas Silver, MileagePlus Silver
Originally Posted by Symmetre
I'd be very disappointed to see WS direct flights to Florida replaced with DL flights which will inevitably require a connection through ATL. I can do that now, and avoid it as much as possible.

Similarly, I'd be equally disappointed if Rogue became the only non-stop choice to Florida.

I assume you are referring to direct flights from YYZ? Because this has already happened to me. WS cancelled seasonal YOW-TPA last winter and re-booked passengers like myself on DL YOW-LGA-TPA. I called them up and got put on the direct MCO flight instead.
Old Jul 22, 2019, 3:27 pm

Programs: airlines and hotels and rental cars - oh my!
Originally Posted by Heffeh41
I assume you are referring to direct flights from YYZ? Because this has already happened to me. WS cancelled seasonal YOW-TPA last winter and re-booked passengers like myself on DL YOW-LGA-TPA. I called them up and got put on the direct MCO flight instead.
Sorry - yes, I was referring to flying ex-YYZ.
Heffeh41 likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 12:32 pm

Programs: AC 35k
Originally Posted by Heffeh41
Gross. They should at least try to route you through ATL.
Old Jul 24, 2019, 4:17 am

Originally Posted by YXUFlyboy
Gross. They should at least try to route you through ATL.
There haven't been any direct YOW-ATL flights for about 10 years.

Attempting a connection at LGA is insane. What they should have done is rerouted you through YYZ.
Heffeh41 and Symmetre like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.