Wiki Posts
Search

Westjet Fare Codes

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2019, 11:46 pm

Programs: Delta 2M DM, Southwest A List and CP
Originally Posted by ricktoronto
Here's their current chart again.
This list may cover all purchased ticket fares but may not be complete. When booking award flights on Westjet (with Westjet flight numbers) using Delta miles, the fare code is "V". It does not come with a free seat assignment until the day of departure, so I guess for all intents and purposes it is equivalent to "Econo"?
Old Jul 29, 2019, 7:20 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
I think it was clear these are purchased fare buckets not award buckets especially booked via other airlines' programs.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 10:38 am

Code for WJ on ExpertFlyer

My parents want to stand by next week for their flights with all the delays but I can't figure out what is Economy?

W5 O4 R2 Y3 B2 M2 H2 Q1 N1 S1 X1 T0 K0 L0 E0 A0
Old Jun 29, 2022, 6:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AC E50, National Exec
Originally Posted by Joroy70
My parents want to stand by next week for their flights with all the delays but I can't figure out what is Economy?

W5 O4 R2 Y3 B2 M2 H2 Q1 N1 S1 X1 T0 K0 L0 E0 A0
Economy is Y
Old Sep 29, 2023, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
I haven't bought a WS ticket in some time. How does one find the fare class on the WS.com site w/o actually buying the ticket?
Old Apr 12, 2024, 8:10 am

Programs: rapidly diminishing
Bought an EconoFlex fare yesterday, and my eTicket shows a fare basis beginning with L (but my emailed itinerary and receipt shows no confirmation of fare type bought apart from "economy").

Just got off the phone with WS to confirm (in case there had been a SNAFU, in which case I'd cancel within my 24 hours of purchasing) - the agent immediately confirmed it was EconoFlex as soon as a gave them my PNR (and noted they couldn't see what I have on the email and eTicket PDF that I was emailed).

My concern here is that I was planning to credit this to FlyingBlue, and if they only parse the first letter of the fare basis, I stand to get 20% for what looks like an L fare from the fare basis - instead of 100% (which is what I understand EconoFlex to be - I think the agent said it should book in to B?)

Has anyone else experienced similar?
Full fare basis code is LCQD0LFW, by the way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.