Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > West
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Parking at PHX" thread

Consolidated "Parking at PHX" thread

Old Feb 28, 09, 8:50 am
Original Poster

Question Consolidated "Parking at PHX" thread

Hi PHX,

I am going to fly this Monday and in need of long term self parking for my car while I am gone. I have used one place but since I am out of towner, not familiar with PHX area, I am wondering whether there is a better place to park for a lot less that is also safe long term.

I am dreading paying a high fee daily for a week and would love to save $$$. Thanks!
Old Feb 28, 09, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

anyone knows?.... Thanks!
Old Feb 28, 09, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by lori in az View Post
anyone knows?.... Thanks!
Yeah, I do. Your car will be safe in the east economy garage where you can parked there. You can take on the free terminal shuttle where they will take you to the terminal 2, 3 or 4. The fees will pay you for $8 of the day only in the parking garage and outside will only for $10 for that. So you can read it the website from PHX site:

http://phoenix.gov/skyharborairport/...g/parking.html

Hope this is your helps. Thanks, Guys.
Old Mar 2, 09, 12:05 am
Original Poster

N830MH

Thank you so much! It helps.

One more thing...I noticed that you know ASL. Me, too. Are you an interpreter, deaf or just know for fun?
Old Aug 7, 09, 4:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL PM, UA Gold, WN A-List, HH DIA, Hyatt Disc, IHG Spire/AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
40% off Parking at PHX Sky Harbor Coupon

See the above. Valid off of the daily rate from August 1st to 31st.
Old May 6, 10, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by CMK10 View Post

See the above. Valid off of the daily rate from August 1st to 31st.
Any more of these available?
Old May 6, 10, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by lori in az View Post
Hi PHX,

I am going to fly this Monday and in need of long term self parking for my car while I am gone. I have used one place but since I am out of towner, not familiar with PHX area, I am wondering whether there is a better place to park for a lot less that is also safe long term.

I am dreading paying a high fee daily for a week and would love to save $$$. Thanks!
Best company is The Parking Spot.
Old May 6, 10, 8:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL PM, UA Gold, WN A-List, HH DIA, Hyatt Disc, IHG Spire/AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I like Preflight Parking myself. Their website has a $2 off a day coupon (Saturday night stay only, $1.50/day otherwise) and they have a rewards program with a day's free parking with every $40 spent and 250 miles with every $250 spent.

It's on Washington and 44th Street so very close to PHX, the Parking Spot is farther west so farther away.
Old May 6, 10, 9:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mdhaberkorn View Post
Any more of these available?
I'm afraid not, they come back from time to time but there are none as of now.
Old May 7, 10, 2:29 pm

Parking option

I live outside of the Phoenix area, but tend to fly out of there quite a bit myself. What I do is get a hotel with a shuttle service and leave my car there. I ask the bellman who is in charge of the parking, it is usually the bellman and I tip him five or ten bucks. I have never had a problem, and even with the hotel room it is much cheaper than any other option I have found. Plus I have curbside service the entire time.
Old Aug 29, 10, 8:18 pm

Programs: UA *Alliance
Discounted parking 40% off coupon available at www.phxskyharbor.com. Dates are 9/2 - 9/8 applies to terminal garage parking.
Old Oct 26, 10, 9:01 pm

West Economy Lot Repaving

Be aware if you left your car and can't find it when you get back!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...wing-cars.html
Old Dec 12, 10, 10:09 pm

New off-site parking facility

New off-site parking facility at University and AZ 143, Blue Sky Parking. Supposedly they're offering a deal on free parking during their grand opening period of 12/20 - 12/31 (3 free days) with a coupon for future visit also (another 3 free days in Jan or Feb 2011). Read it in the AZ Republic, can't find the link to the story though.

www.parkbluesky.com

Last edited by SWCPHX; Dec 12, 10 at 10:14 pm
Old Dec 13, 10, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SWCPHX View Post
New off-site parking facility at University and AZ 143, Blue Sky Parking. Supposedly they're offering a deal on free parking during their grand opening period of 12/20 - 12/31 (3 free days) with a coupon for future visit also (another 3 free days in Jan or Feb 2011). Read it in the AZ Republic, can't find the link to the story though.

www.parkbluesky.com
Looks like the rates are in line with what Preflight Parking charges (44th Street and Van Buren).
Old Dec 13, 10, 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by CMK10 View Post
Looks like the rates are in line with what Preflight Parking charges (44th Street and Van Buren).
Good to know, have never used Preflight. Mostly posted it because the snippet of an article mentioned that you got 3 days free with a coupon for 3 more days free on a later visit, don't know if it's based on a minimum number of days though etc.

I tend to use either Sky Harbor Airport Parking (locally owned!) or The Parking Spot.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: