Changes at PDX in 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changes at PDX in 2017

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2015, 11:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat 1MM, AS MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz President's Circle
Changes at PDX in 2017

This came up in December last year when the Portland Business Journal first covered the news, but is re-surfacing now in the Oregonian (their first story on the topic). I'm sure some people missed it the first time around.
Called the "Terminal Balancing Concourse E Extension Project," the project would move Alaska Airlines from concourses A, B and C onto concourse E, while moving United Airlines from concourse E to concourse C. The project would also extend concourse E by 210 feet and improve ground loading facilities nearby.
I am going to have to try and enjoy the Country Cat as much as possible in the next year and will really miss the D/E security checkpoint!
Old Oct 10, 2015, 7:07 am
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
As this is not specific to UA, please follow it in The West forum.

l'etoile
UA moderator
Old Oct 19, 2015, 3:55 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Amtrak
There's a discussion of this in the Alaska Airlines forum. The discussion was revived with the recent Oregonian article. That part starts on page 3.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...e-gates-3.html
Old Oct 22, 2015, 7:59 am

Southwest dropping Portland to Kansas City?

delete

Last edited by Jbpdx; Nov 12, 2015 at 11:46 pm Reason: Delete

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.