Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeromexico Award Space Gone?

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2024, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Aeromexico Award Space Gone?

Last week (ish) I was able to see an aeromexico route bookable through Flying Club. However it, and all routes, seem to be gone. Instead the website is only showing the spotty Delta awards.

I called Virgin, and they didn't see availability on their end either, and there were no back office notes about it.

Has anyone else seen this issue recently?
​​​​​
Old May 13, 2024, 9:13 am

Yes, Im also seeing the same issue. I called them and they couldnt see any Aeromexico flights. They said they were having some system issues with partner redemptions , but that was 10 days ago and Im still not seeing any availability.
Old May 13, 2024, 10:51 am

Programs: UA 1K; DL DM; IHG Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold; Hertz President's Circle
Same. I definitely saw AM award space bookable on the VS app a few weeks ago. But recently, I haven't seen anything.
Old May 14, 2024, 1:13 am

I could buy the tickets by calling the bookings phone number. Long wait time but she could book me on the AM flight I wanted.
Old May 14, 2024, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by Yoyo1513
I could buy the tickets by calling the bookings phone number. Long wait time but she could book me on the AM flight I wanted.
Did you phrase your question/request a particular way to get them to book for you? I noticed this issue last week and when I called, they said it meant that there was no availability (which didn't seem right based on what I had seen the week before).
Old May 14, 2024, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by Seb2189
Did you phrase your question/request a particular way to get them to book for you? I noticed this issue last week and when I called, they said it meant that there was no availability (which didn't seem right based on what I had seen the week before).
Didnt phrase it any particular way. Just called and asked to check availability on the particular AM flight I wanted. She put me on hold to confirm with AM, and got back with availability and pricing. Transferred the points, showed up in 60 seconds and booked.
Id say dont mention you couldnt see it online or something like that. That will probably draw out a standard If you cant see it, its not there kind of response

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.