Wiki Posts
Search

the new upper class beds on the A340 from LAX

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2003, 12:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: aa lifetime platinum
the new upper class beds on the A340 from LAX

Can anyone render a guess on when this will happen? I am booked both ways lax-lhr and back at the end of may and beginning of june, 2004 on a CO award. In case it doesnt happen is the current arrangement pleasent enough to spend an award? its the flight times that forced the choice over the 744.Or did I make a mistake? Thanks everyone
Old Oct 21, 2003, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi marbles dad,

The orignial plan was for all LHR aircraft to be equipped by spring 2004. Given the length of time the first one has taken ( G-TOP) spring could stretch into summer so you may/or may not get it.

The current J2000 seats on the A340 ( I prefer the 747-400) will still be very good with lounge access, freedom menu of food& drink, sleep suit, in flight beauty therapist should still make the usage of miles worthwhile in my opinion.

( Plus you do not have to change elsewhere in the US)

Regards

TBS

Old Oct 24, 2003, 1:14 am
formerly gemini573

Programs: CX Emerald, WOH Globalist, Marriott Platinum, AA Lifetime Platinum, Virtuoso, Prive, STEPS, STARS
My guess is that NRT, HKG, and JKF will be the first few routes to get the new upper class seats. Just a guess.
Old Oct 24, 2003, 1:15 am
formerly gemini573

Programs: CX Emerald, WOH Globalist, Marriott Platinum, AA Lifetime Platinum, Virtuoso, Prive, STEPS, STARS
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by gemini573:
My guess is that NRT, HKG, and JKF will be the first few routes to get the new upper class seats. Just a guess.</font>
meant to say JFK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.