Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Connecting from Jetblue to Virgin UC at JFK

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2009, 10:40 pm
Original Poster

Connecting from Jetblue to Virgin UC at JFK

I'm doing the above this Monday the 28th, with a 2:45 minute buffer, but slightly concerned about possible storm delays, etc.. Anyone know if JetB can tag a bag through on VA? Any tips about getting from the Jetblue Terminal to International?
Any advice appreciated!
Caroline
Old Dec 25, 2009, 10:57 pm

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, SPG, Hilton HHonors
Hi Caroline,

Unfortunately, your bag cannot be checked from Jetblue to Virgin Atlantic. This is due to the airlines not having any agreements with each other.

The best way over from Jetblue's Terminal 5 to the international terminal 4 is with the free Airtrain. Just remember to ride the "all terminals loop."

I have not walked through T5 yet, but i know the other terminals have plenty of signs directing you to the Airtrain and i would be surprised if Jetblue's T5 doesn't have a similar setup.

The Airtrain in T4 drops you off in the arrivals level but there is an escalator nearby to take you to the concourse level then up to the check in counters.

Safe travels and Enjoy!
Des
Old Dec 26, 2009, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Thanks! Hoping it's not going to be a security nightmare due to yesterday's shenanigans.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.