Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Does VX honestly expect to sell at these prices..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does VX honestly expect to sell at these prices..

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2017, 4:18 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by jimmygottfredson
Just picked up SFO - HNL for $599.00 in F OW. Had been seeing 699.00,but an odd $599.00 because available and we took it. It was 2 week out.
That's a good score, I would've taken it too. Aloha!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 6:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, MVPG, DL Silver, United Silver, Accor Platinum, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by NoLaGent
That's a good score, I would've taken it too. Aloha!
Thanks! We took the flight and I really have to say VX F is a great way for two to travel together to the Islands. The food was excellent, service was attentive and all the room around the seat is very comfortable. As VX gold I had received SAT codes and I used one on this flight. Mostly good connection. First time we had internet flying west coast-Hawaii. When traveling as a couple this will be my preferred way to go.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
VX prices are much higher than UA (regular not basic economy) for holiday travel - hopefully that will change in August as I'd like to use my $99 companion certs.

Also seeing high fares (both VX &UA) for October/November travel to DC and Hawaii, but in past years I've seen fare sales in August so not rushing to buy yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.