Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Grand Slam Summer Promotion 40,000 Miles Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2008, 11:45 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy
Out of curiosity, I'd love to know at what point in the promotion you completed your 24th hit. Rough idea at least, since knowing exactly when US counts it is unknown - whether based on transaction date versus miles posting as we know could be far apart.

If that 24th hit wasn't until late September, it's possible that the didn't even have 50 people reach that level.
9/10/08 for me, I think if I count by post date. My DHL account posted with a post date of 9/10/08 and activity date of 7/1/08 and my officemax purchase posted on 8/31/08 with activity date of 7/1/08.

I thought it was odd to only give 3 days to choose the nominee, I wonder if US will post a list of those first 50?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.