Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any suggested A class deals for MR?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2008, 5:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ANA Diamond, UA 1K, AA EXP, Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Any suggested A class deals for MR?

Hi all,

I'm looking to do a mid year MR as I happen to have a left over return sector of a bmi J class flight that takes me into Nashville via ORD at the end of March.

I'm looking at good value (doesn't have to be the best) A class fares on US domestic. The best I have found so far is ATL-LAX return at $480+ which via PHL is around 3000 miles.

Off the top of your heads, anyone know anywhere else with a similar fare / miles as I'm not to keen on Atlanta (trying to fit in other bits and bobs and Atlanta doesn't really fit. Or can anyone point me to a list of A class fares?

Help appreciated!

Alex
Old Mar 6, 2008, 6:17 pm

Programs: united 1p, usair silver, nz gold, hilton gold, starwood gold
Try farecompare.com and just keep plugging in different cities from whatever city you want to leave from.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 2:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: ANA Diamond, UA 1K, AA EXP, Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Thanks, I've been using KVS but there is only so much creativity you can have before you wonder if someone else has done this recently too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.