Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRIP REPORT-PHX-ORD HP9 First Class 1/12/08

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2008, 2:27 am
Original Poster

TRIP REPORT-PHX-ORD HP9 First Class 1/12/08

7:47 PM sceduled departure out of PHX to ORD on HP/US 9. We got to the gate at 7:40 PM and were the last to board. Pre-flight cocktail was immediatly offered and accepted. Very festive and competent FA. Push-back at 7:59 PM. Smooth climb-out from PHX on the A320 to the west with a smooth turn to the northeast.

Pass of snack basket - then the offer of roasted pork loin or chicken - I chose the pork. A very big upgrade from the calzones and salads. This was a meal. Finally on the same level of other F domestic products. Great entree and salad and a second course desert of cheesecake.

Not a big deal but HP/US has really made an effort here.

Customer service inflight was immpecable.

I was very impressed!

FYI
Old Jan 13, 2008, 2:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jdcece
7:47 PM sceduled departure out of PHX to ORD on HP/US 9. We got to the gate at 7:40 PM and were the last to board. Pre-flight cocktail was immediatly offered and accepted. Very festive and competent FA. Push-back at 7:59 PM. Smooth climb-out from PHX on the A320 to the west with a smooth turn to the northeast.

Pass of snack basket - then the offer of roasted pork loin or chicken - I chose the pork. A very big upgrade from the calzones and salads. This was a meal. Finally on the same level of other F domestic products. Great entree and salad and a second course desert of cheesecake.

Not a big deal but HP/US has really made an effort here.

Customer service inflight was immpecable.

I was very impressed!

FYI
Old Jan 14, 2008, 3:00 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Sounds like a fairly typical West-operated FC experience!

Thanks for the positive report.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.