Wiki Posts
Search

A321 PHL>LAX seat question

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2007, 4:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, VS Silver, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
A321 PHL>LAX seat question

My wife is flying the 321 PHL>LAX next week. She is a silver and I have been monitoring the F load for her. If my memory is correct, the 321 has 7 rows in F. When you go to the US website and pull up the seatmap in a dummy booking, coach starts at row 9, and F is listed as Rows 1-4. Seatcounter lists F9, although with the 4 rows showing on the website, only 5 seats are open. Has anyone else run into this?
Old Apr 23, 2007, 4:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, VS Silver, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Just saw this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680230

That went through this already. Has anyone been on this flight recently?
Old Apr 23, 2007, 9:30 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
I was on it 3 weeks ago, and my aircraft had 26 seats in F. I'm not sure where the re-configurations stand at the moment. Maybe she'll get lucky, and she'll get the "original" configuration. At least if she doesn't clear into F she should have a good shot at a decent exit row seat if she is not assigned to one already. Good luck!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.