Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Parker to Become a One-Day "Prison Preferred" Member

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2007, 7:32 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by ClueByFour
US Airways has done it. I know 1 person well and met another who were dismissed for off-duty DUI convictions.

As a point of fact, like Parker, they were non-union employees.
Really? Most companies won't do this. They'll send them to the employee assistance program and try to get them help. Unless, of course, they're looking for a pretext to get rid of a lousy employee. I think it's safe to say US is not looking to get rid of Parker.

You need to learn that Parker is not responsible for this, and that it was the BK counsel of US East. Really.
You need to stop claiming this assertion as fact. Constant repetition doesn't make it true.
Old Feb 26, 2007, 6:59 pm

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive
Parker can just claim he's "disabled" as an alcoholic and that US has to make reasonable accommodations for his "disability", under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

I'd just call him a drunk who endangers others' lives, but that's just my view.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.