Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How is the Dash-8 in snow?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2007, 4:37 pm

Programs: Lots
SBY is a good sized crew base and company HQ.

906 is still alive and well. One of the better -100s in my opinion other than the small vents in the cockpit and no battery switch on the refueling panel.
Old Feb 25, 2007, 7:27 am

Programs: DL PM, AA Plat, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, National Emerald Exec
Originally Posted by DashPilot
SBY is a good sized crew base and company HQ.

906 is still alive and well. One of the better -100s in my opinion other than the small vents in the cockpit and no battery switch on the refueling panel.
Yeah I see things are still humming along in Chickentown!

Funny, I rode on 906 the other night to Pigville. That 'ol bus needs a refresh bad! Then again, I'm still holding my breath for some -400's!
Old Feb 25, 2007, 7:01 pm

Programs: Lots
All of the -100's need some cosmetic work. They're just flat embarrassing.

We're scoped out of Q400s. Unless AAA gives some relief, you won't be seeing any in US colors. Not allowed to fly them per the USAirways contract.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.