Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US787 CDG to CLT diverted due to TSA "Security Issue"

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2012, 3:55 pm

Programs: AA EXP
internal memo to US Airways flight staffing: be sure to stock a couple of French LODOs on the return flight
Old May 26, 2012, 1:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Michael El
Of course she had a bomb inside her, she ate the onboard meal and needed to poot.
She never have any explosives at all. She never was. She is not a threat. She is doing good on the flight. She will continuation ongoing to CLT. I think the FA should have more appropriate behavior. Then leave the young woman alone! It's against her personal space. They are not supposed to tell her.

Originally Posted by iahphx
No charges against the woman who caused the diversion.

It now seems like it was all just a "misunderstanding" -- nothing to do with bombs or anything.

Did no one speak French on the flight? Or is it just hard to understand a (possibly) crazy person?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/n...version/644061
No, she is not crazy woman. She never have any problem at all. She is not a threat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.