Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Regus businessworld Gold Membership

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 12:44 am

Cancellation clause

I just got an invitation through TripIt Pro.

It looks pretty good, but when I was reviewing the terms and conditions, I saw the following,
Memberships will be automatically renewed at the end of each term unless cancelled by the member in writing. Monthly memberships can be cancelled
at anytime after 90 days by giving 90 days written notice on the 1st day of any calendar month thereafter. For non-monthly memberships written notice must be received at least 90 days before the end date of the agreed term.
I might give them a try, but I am a little concerned about having to remember to cancel the membership 90 days before expiration.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 6:59 am

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Platinum, Hertz #1 Club Gold Five Star, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
Just make yourself a reminder in whatever calendar program (Google, Outlook, etc.) you use for a few days before you need to cancel. :-)
Old Dec 7, 2011, 7:35 am

So if you don't cancel before 90 days out, do they auto renew you and send you an invoice in the mail? Not like they have anyone's CC info.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 7:44 am
Company Representative: Regus Social Media

Originally Posted by benaccetto
I just got an invitation through TripIt Pro.

It looks pretty good, but when I was reviewing the terms and conditions, I saw the following,
Memberships will be automatically renewed at the end of each term unless cancelled by the member in writing. Monthly memberships can be cancelled
at anytime after 90 days by giving 90 days written notice on the 1st day of any calendar month thereafter. For non-monthly memberships written notice must be received at least 90 days before the end date of the agreed term.
I might give them a try, but I am a little concerned about having to remember to cancel the membership 90 days before expiration.
Hi Benaccetto, I work for Regus and I just want to clarify that we do not take credit card details, that is a complimentary free trial and after the trial you will receive an invitation to join at a paid promotional rate

Hope that helps

thanks

Gabriel
Old Jan 21, 2012, 3:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP, LUS DM CP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Emerald Exec
Perhaps the Regus rep that has posted in this forum can clarify - I just joined gold businessworld; in looking up available locations in DC, one of the locations listed was the US Airways club at DCA - however when I went there today and showed my card, I was told that I could NOT use the club, but rather could only book a meeting room at that location - Is that a correct interpretation?
Old Jan 23, 2012, 8:08 am

Hi radiotvlaw, apologies for that inconvenience. The Businessworld Gold card allows you to book the US Airways Clubs meeting rooms at the preferred member rate even if you are not a member of US Airways Club.

However, you do also receive a day pass to use the Club, but this is on-time use only.

Hope that clarifys it a bit more. We are working towards making this more clear in our listings on the website.

Thanks

Gabriel
Old Jan 27, 2012, 1:30 am
ayg

Programs: SWA A List, HH Gold, Bonvoy Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by GabrielAtRegus
Hi radiotvlaw, apologies for that inconvenience. The Businessworld Gold card allows you to book the US Airways Clubs meeting rooms at the preferred member rate even if you are not a member of US Airways Club.

However, you do also receive a day pass to use the Club, but this is on-time use only.

Hope that clarifys it a bit more. We are working towards making this more clear in our listings on the website.

Thanks

Gabriel
Are we required to pay for the daypass or is it complementary as part of the gold membership? The daypass is mentioned in some of the literature about the Delta Skyclubs that are in the program but it says you have to buy a $25 day pass. It's also unclear if you have to book a room also to get the daypass benefit.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 7:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold (UA comp)
Originally Posted by ayg
Are we required to pay for the daypass or is it complementary as part of the gold membership? The daypass is mentioned in some of the literature about the Delta Skyclubs that are in the program but it says you have to buy a $25 day pass. It's also unclear if you have to book a room also to get the daypass benefit.
The youtube states that Gold cardholders get business lounge access which includes coffee or tea, but this is a Regus lounge, not an airline lounge.

Still can't find a link to where the actual lounges are at the various airports, and what they are like.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 4:13 am

Originally Posted by ayg
Hi ayg

The complementary, one-time only day pass, that you get as a gold card holder is for US Airways Club only. For the Delta Sky Clubs the day pass is not free and you can buy these directly at any Delta Sky Club or via delta.com

Hope that clears it up a bit.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 12:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I think I got a similar offer in the past week via Avis. I'm not an elite with them or anything...in fact, I haven't rented from Avis in years.

I have used Regus in the past... Our company used to rent offices there and I've visited clients who use them. Seems like a good concept and every one I've visited is a very professional operation. But...I don't know exactly where they set up people with this membership as the buildings as I didn't notice a lounge or semi-private area where people would work. It was entirely offices and conference rooms...with a couple common areas like a kitchen, copiers/faxes, etc.

Is this a somewhat new product from Regus? Are locations being updated with these study nook type desks?
Old Feb 2, 2012, 12:00 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA PPro
Originally Posted by pinniped
Is this a somewhat new product from Regus? Are locations being updated with these study nook type desks?
The lounge is usually a nook or a semi-enclosed small office off of common area. Most of the time there is a small desk, Internet connection, a phone, and sometimes an extra chair. Basically, enough space to check email or have a quick phone call, but not much more. Some locations will direct you to an unused office, but that's rare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.