Wiki Posts
Search

Regus businessworld Gold Membership

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2011, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: US C.P.
Regus businessworld Gold Membership

I just received an email from USAirways Club offering me a free one year gold membership from Regus. Does anyone know who this is??, and I wonder who got this email. I am CP and have a club membership.
Old May 16, 2011, 7:22 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
AA,DL has offered this also to their elite members. There have been psots about them. Regus represents network of conference/meeting rooms/lounges across the country in various buildings. Could be simple as office w/chairs-table to room(s) w/a/v equip(for extra charge) w/linked beverage facilities/wi-fi access. They can be useful if you need that and are not in a hotel w/those capabilites.
Old May 16, 2011, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: US C.P.
Thanks
Old May 16, 2011, 7:38 am

Programs: AA EXP
I got this a few minutes ago too. I suspect it's limited value to the average Club member but since my small business has employees all over and no physical office, I might give Regus a try.
Old May 16, 2011, 8:36 am

Programs: US-CP, UA, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Avis,
This may be of good value if you're traveling overseas where International data roaming is big $$$, and free wi-fi is uncommon. Last year in Sydney we paid a mind-boggling 55 cents a minute for wi-fi in one hotel and $32 a day in another hotel. Having some free innernets somewhere in a faraway town would be nice.
Old May 16, 2011, 8:42 am

Programs: AA (US) gold, HH gold, Bonvoy gold
I just signed on to the Regis site - the email implied there were coffee shops or lounges you could use. I plugged in a few cities and all I could find were office buildings renting out conference rooms. I am not sure how this applies to the average club member. Am I missing something? Do people really need to pay to be able to rent out a conference room - it seems this is just an ad for this service.
Old May 16, 2011, 9:58 am

Programs: AA EXP, FB Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by itsme110
and I wonder who got this email. I am CP and have a club membership.
Perhaps a broader message to all preferreds with club membership? I received it as well.
Old May 16, 2011, 9:58 am

Most of the buildings have a "business lounge" which you can access with the gold membership. I have used a few and all have been handy - somewhere quiet with free internet and refreshments, and often a good view!

The website is not very clear, but I just check the address, that the property has a business lounge, and then rockup with my card, or email confirming my membership number.

You can pay to use individual rooms etc, but they haven't tried to upsell me anything.
Old May 16, 2011, 11:20 am

Finally

I Finally received an exclusive offer and it turns out to be superflus. I am CP and have a club membership.

I will hang around, maybe the next offer will be useful.
ralph
Old May 17, 2011, 6:20 am

Programs: BA
About Regus businessworld

Originally Posted by itsme110
I just received an email from USAirways Club offering me a free one year gold membership from Regus. Does anyone know who this is??, and I wonder who got this email. I am CP and have a club membership.
The Regus businessworld membership program allows access to a network of more than 1100 business lounges in 88 countries (and growing) around the world. It's a convenient and professional way to do business while you're on-the-move and Regus partners with many of the world's biggest airline membership programs so that the airlines' members can take advantage of our network. It also allows discounts should you need to book meeting rooms; private, campus and virtual offices; and and video communicates such as telepresence.

Here are two YouTube videos that explain businessworld:
We look foward to welcoming you to businessworld.

Many thanks,

Chris
Regus
Old May 17, 2011, 7:24 am

I, also, received an invitation but when I entered my FF number it says
it's incorrect - well, it's not incorrect and I've tried several times.
Anybody else getting the same message?

BTW, my husband is CP and I'm a lowly Silver that just got the Club with
his CP flown miles this year. He would be needing this perk, not me.
Old May 17, 2011, 11:30 am

Programs: BA
How To Active US Airways / Regus offer

Originally Posted by hitherandyon
I, also, received an invitation but when I entered my FF number it says
it's incorrect - well, it's not incorrect and I've tried several times.
Anybody else getting the same message?

BTW, my husband is CP and I'm a lowly Silver that just got the Club with
his CP flown miles this year. He would be needing this perk, not me.
For US Airways Club members who are experiencing difficulties signing up on the website you were given in the recent email about the Regus businessworld offer, this information will help:
  • A glitch on the website existed - which is currently being corrected
  • If you have an 11-digit US Airways Club membership number, sign up will have most likely worked for you
  • If you have a 10-digit US Airways Club membership number, it may not have processed. Please revisit the website and add a zero '0' before your 10-digit number and it should process.
  • If you'd rather make a phonecall to sign up, or have further questions, the U.S. number is 877-554-5122 and for US Airways Club members outside of the United States, the number to call is +1 214 295 3154.
I hope this helps.
Old May 18, 2011, 6:43 am

There's still another problem - it says to enter in the Dividend Miles Number
not the Club number.

I tried the Club number which is 11 numbers, and it gave me the error
again. My DMN number is a mix of numbers and letters, tried it with
zeros in front, nope error again.

Guess I'll call once again....
Old May 18, 2011, 7:57 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL UA AS
Originally Posted by hitherandyon
There's still another problem - it says to enter in the Dividend Miles Number
not the Club number.

I tried the Club number which is 11 numbers, and it gave me the error
again. My DMN number is a mix of numbers and letters, tried it with
zeros in front, nope error again.

Guess I'll call once again....
I enrolled by putting 0000 in front of my Dividend Miles number. My DM is all numbers. When we tried this for my wife, who has both letters and numbers, it didn't work.
Old May 19, 2011, 7:54 am

Okay, got husband all-numbers to work with the added zeros this
morning. Mine still not, but it's his that counts anyway.
Thanks for the help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.