Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US is No. 3 among America's safest airlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2011, 3:26 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by WIRunner
combining CO and CoEx when the rest of the regionals were broken out... mostly. Comair was there, but others weren't. The table is flawed overall. There are too many inconsistencies in the data.
Because Comair is owned by Delta. And Comair had fatal accident couple of years ago in Lexington KY.

ASA is now owned by Skywest. They have nothing to do with Delta.
Also, Skywest is the owner of ExpressJet so I am bit confused why they would put CO and COX together.
Continental doesn't own any of the regionals (Gulfstream Intl, ExpressJet, Colgan, Chautauqua or CommutAir).
Old Jan 31, 2011, 6:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Lifetime Plat, SPG Plat, AMEX Plat, Hertz PC, Travels too Much Platinum
Originally Posted by belfordrocks
And the A340 at Toronto.
While they perhaps shouldn't have tried to land AF358 in that weather, this was a great example of how to evacuate an aircraft. 309 souls aboard, only 12 serious injuries and no deaths with the complete loss of the aircraft - remarkable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.