30 Minute Connection at DFW...Can I make it?

Subscribe
I have not bought my ticket yet. I am looking to fly into DFW on US Air and connect to an American Express flight. I will be travelling alone and I'm quite quick. I would not have to switch terminals. I have only flown to Dallas twice so I'm not sure how often there are delays. Thanks for your help!
Quote: I have not bought my ticket yet. I am looking to fly into DFW on US Air and connect to an American Express flight. I will be travelling alone and I'm quite quick. I would not have to switch terminals. I have only flown to Dallas twice so I'm not sure how often there are delays. Thanks for your help!
At DFW, allow minimum 60 minutes connection from US to AA. You are leaving no room for error.
Yes a long trek from U to AA - I have made those connections and missed them too.

Give yourself more time
You really do need more time. Lately with the sparsity of gates in the B concourse, some RJ flights are being moved to depart from the A2 satellite terminal. No way you could possibly make a 30 minute connection from US Airways to the A2 shed.
Quote: I have not bought my ticket yet. I am looking to fly into DFW on US Air and connect to an American Express flight. I will be travelling alone and I'm quite quick. I would not have to switch terminals. I have only flown to Dallas twice so I'm not sure how often there are delays. Thanks for your help!

Thats a horrible connection at DFW. No way 30 min is enough. For what its worth, I'd take AA all the way on this one unless I could get upfront on the U flight.
Not enough time. If your US flight is delayed, then you're a no-show for the AA one.
I guess I will take the next flight.....which departs 4 hours later. There goes day 1 of my vacation. I just may end up flying AA all the way. Thanks for everyones help.
You can always standby for the earlier AA flight.