Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A better availability display!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2002, 2:31 am

Thanks thefareguru

This is very helpful, especially for early am flights!

But if anyone figures out a way to get to the next pages, like my 7pm departures, please do advise!
Old Jul 8, 2002, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan; PriorityClub
gregseattle, I would love to help, but I just did a google search of 'Galileo AND CRS', and couldn't find another site with a live display that includes classes of service.
Does anyone know of another one, perhaps Sabre or Amadeus based?
As it is, the aeroplan availability display gives the equivalent of 4 <I>screens</I> which is the best I've found. If you can refine the search by dividing your availability requests into segments, you should be able to get what you need.
Say that you wanted UA flights from ORD to LGA. After the nonstop and directs come up, you get connections displayed. IAD is one point, so you do 2 availability requests ORD-IAD + IAD-LGA. A lot more options are missing, but at least it's a choice that can give you some ammo when you need it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.