Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Drink carts gone from shorthaul

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2008, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM
I have noticed this on SFO-LAX flights too. They have also formed the habit of giving you a cup instead of a can a la Ted.
Old May 27, 2008, 4:08 pm
BTA

Programs: Fly: AA EXP UA Gold MM Stay: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat Drive: Avis PC, Hertz PC
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

I just got off a 733 ORD-STL and there was drink service with cart. This was about 49 min in the air.

Another data point...on ORD-CMH last week on an E70 and we had no drink service in Y at all.

FYI, I don't fly Y a lot, but don't usually bother upgrading such short legs.
Old May 27, 2008, 4:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat.
There may have been changes in policy as far as delivery is concerned, but on the non-ex-Shuttle airplanes the carts have to be there since there's no place else to store the drinks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.