Wiki Posts
Search

UA 245 ORD-DEN No F seat map?

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2011, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
UA 245 ORD-DEN No F seat map?

I am on UA 245 ORD-DEN on 5/19 and very excited to try out the new flat bed seats as I am booked into C (on a C fare). My reservation shows 'upgrade pending' but when I search F seats on .bomb the flight does not even come up?

I am very happy to be in C but wanted to check the seat map and see if I had a chance of an upgrade to F; now I am just confused why the flight comes up when booking in Y or C but not F. Any idea? Note: It isnt just 5/19 this happens, I have looked at other UA 245's which are all 763i's and none will let you look book/ buy or look at F.

Thank you.
Old May 2, 2011, 12:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K
ExpertFlyer shows 1A and 2C are not assigned... Shows F2 so they should be available. If you search for Y flights you can pull up the seat map on .bomb. I see that flight unavailable when I search for F though... Maybe because it's int'l config F seats but they are selling it as biz seats? I have no idea.
Old May 2, 2011, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Ready4Snow
ExpertFlyer shows 1A and 2C are not assigned.
Thank you! Hopefully my fare gets me a glimpse at the new Intl F
Old May 2, 2011, 1:05 pm

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by Madone59
I am on UA 245 ORD-DEN on 5/19 and very excited to try out the new flat bed seats as I am booked into C (on a C fare). My reservation shows 'upgrade pending' but when I search F seats on .bomb the flight does not even come up?

I am very happy to be in C but wanted to check the seat map and see if I had a chance of an upgrade to F; now I am just confused why the flight comes up when booking in Y or C but not F. Any idea? Note: It isnt just 5/19 this happens, I have looked at other UA 245's which are all 763i's and none will let you look book/ buy or look at F.

Thank you.
I too see this issue come up. The way around this is to do a dummy booking for Y, pull up the seat map, then select the first class seat map. Your flight is showing two seats available on the seat map. Doing a dummy award booking, your flight is showing F2, A0, NF0. Your flight is still a couple of weeks away, so things can change. Good luck, I had 1C on a DEN-ORD, it was pretty cool.
Old May 2, 2011, 2:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Looks like it was set up to be limited to international F class pax... Search for GRU-DEN on 5/18/11 in F and you can book into F cabin on UA245 5/19/11

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.