Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

customer care and refund forms not submittable

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2023, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K & 0.6 MM

Hey all,

I am back from being stuck in Munich's shutdown and have to submit a request for a refund due to a trip in vain. Neither the Customer Care nor the refund form work, in there there is no way to actually submit something once you fill them out/select what your issue is.

I was on with a chat agent and got dropped, now am actually going to call in. But I can't be that dumb of a user, can I??? There really is no way to submit these forms, right???
Old Dec 5, 2023, 4:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
They work when I try. You have to fill in all information before the submit button appears.
Old Dec 5, 2023, 4:29 pm

when I had an issue - I had to wait something like 24 hours after the last segment was scheduled to have been completed. When was your trip set to be complete?
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2023, 5:23 pm

Programs: UA LT Plat, 2.5mm, Hilton LTD, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Whatever
I had to do the customer care one the other day and it wouldn't send. I copied my description of the issue from the text field and then went back and started the process again, pasting the text back into the comment field. It worked the second time.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.