Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA A321neo Routes

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2023, 12:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL GOLD, IHG LIFE PLAT, BONVOY'ED GOLD
Originally Posted by JAXPax
In the last two hours it has gone from wide open to basically sold out in First, and nothing but middles left in Econ Plus forward of the wing (I got the last overwing window for $102, I'll sit there versus First for a $1952 price difference any day).

Though I know that the "original" UA321 on the 14th (which I hold a ticket in First, and will still fly because I've built my next three days of travel around it) has a number of UA employees who bought tickets on it.
I was looking into booking the new inaugural, sadly, I have meetings that day I cannot miss. I also have quite a few friends (including me) who are sticking to the "original" inaugural. Maybe we could make our own party haha.
Old Nov 16, 2023, 12:04 pm

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
Originally Posted by itripreport
I was looking into booking the new inaugural, sadly, I have meetings that day I cannot miss. I also have quite a few friends (including me) who are sticking to the "original" inaugural. Maybe we could make our own party haha.
I'm all about that! A get together is always a good thing. Not as many of those around here lately.
Old Nov 16, 2023, 3:59 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
+1 on this! Need to take the flight as part of final legs to requalify 1K.
itripreport likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2023, 5:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Let me know when United puts flatbed seats on the 321neo like TP. Until then, I say "meh".
Old Nov 16, 2023, 6:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
The launch customer for the A321neo was an US airline that is no longer around anymore. More than a thousand aircraft have been delivered.
Old Nov 16, 2023, 7:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
Originally Posted by dw
Kind of an odd layout for E+

Aerolopa does a better job of showing how the rows start staggering across behind the exit rows: https://www.aerolopa.com/ua-21n
cesco.g, uanj and itripreport like this.
Old Nov 17, 2023, 11:41 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL GOLD, IHG LIFE PLAT, BONVOY'ED GOLD
Originally Posted by PTahCha
+1 on this! Need to take the flight as part of final legs to requalify 1K.
Excellent! Now the entire plane has an excuse to celebrate!

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Let me know when United puts flatbed seats on the 321neo like TP. Until then, I say "meh".
Give it a year or two, the XLRs are coming with lie flats. In the meantime, the 737-10s are also getting lie flats!
JAXPax likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2023, 9:03 pm

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Give it a year or two, the XLRs are coming with lie flats. In the meantime, the 737-10s are also getting lie flats!
I love this optimism that the 737-10s will arrive first
nexus7556 likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2023, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by DenverBrian
Aerolopa does a better job of showing how the rows start staggering across behind the exit rows: https://www.aerolopa.com/ua-21n
Glad to see Aerolopa already has the seatmap up.

Interesting E+ seat map given that in order to stagger the rows behind the exit rows then somebody has to be getting more leg room. Looks like several rows on the right side get E+ designation for the extra leg room to help stagger the rows.

-RM
SPN Lifer and mikeyf like this.
Old Nov 18, 2023, 11:24 pm

Programs: SQ, QF, UA, CO, DL
Originally Posted by DenverBrian
Wow, I think this is the first time I have most of an economy cabin staggered with the rows not lining up across the aisle. Thanks for posting the link to aerolopa!
SPN Lifer and Say Vandelay like this.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Is anyone flying tomorrow's inaugural (11/30) IAH-ORD ? I am at 22A.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 1:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by uanj
Wow, I think this is the first time I have most of an economy cabin staggered with the rows not lining up across the aisle. Thanks for posting the link to aerolopa!
That's going to be a boarding nightmare.

People are going to - constantly - be in the wrong aisle, and argue about it.

Think about it .. when you sit in, say, row 26... you "confirm" you're in row 26 by looking at the overhead bin opposite where you're seated. With the offset, this is going to be a mess... "I AM in row 26!" "No, that's actually row 27, but it's across from row 26."

More incentive to buy up to F - avoid the circus.

edited to add: I never noticed the A3xx and 737's all skip row 33. Appears to be on the 757 fleet though. Why's that?
SPN Lifer, uanj and Say Vandelay like this.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 1:05 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Im flying it Sat AM from ORD-PHX.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 1:12 pm

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Yep. I am in 20A (exit row).
SPN Lifer and ORDnHKG like this.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Originally Posted by tcdtcd
I’m flying it Sat AM from ORD-PHX.
So apparently the inaugural get moved forward? The first posts in this thread reference it being 14 Dec. But I see they stopped using flight number 321 (for other flights) a couple days ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.